• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I like NPCCC, but I'm not a gamer and they are using the range for gaming almost every weekend...

I'm looking for a place to shoot for myself and for my GB project... sooo I need access and the ability to bring models in to train them in firearms along with allowing them to come in and keep honing those skill sets... I'm not against paying for that usage but I'm not made of money either...

Some of the local models would be able to become members but I have models that come in from cali, Florida, Ohio, etc... and they aren't gonna want to become members....

Sooo I'm back to putting in the Gunbunnies Ranch....

If one of the clubs want the publicity from the project... PM me... I'm all ears...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I get that a lot... LOL...

Well the plans would include all of the regular range distances that we all want... 25 yards to 1000 yards plus trap and skeet fields... but we would have the olympic size pool and jacuzzi of course with classy resturant and bar to keep the regulars relaxed and refueled...

but I'm too busy giving the tax guys 57% of what I make currently soooo I don't see it happening real soon... but....

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I like NPCCC, but I'm not a gamer and they are using the range for gaming almost every weekend...

Gaming? I saw a bunch of tacticool guys running suppressors, plate carriers, and the latest and greatest in gear at the last 3 gun. After their runs they did danger checks and nearly broke the 180.

Then I watched them fail on a 4 inch plate at 25 yards with a pistol. Sure hope they don't ever have to hit something small, quickly, with stress. They might be in trouble.

:cool:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    TV you won't go wrong with that little Burris FastFire sight.. I've been running one on my Storm carbine for about 3 years and have put close to 3000 rounds through it... The dot is solid and durable...

Well..... they still have the range taken over almost every weekend, sooooo.... I can't normally get away to shoot on the weekdays... everyone is too busy breaking thier computers then...

They couldn't hit a 4 inch plate with a handgun ? Wow... they do shoot regularly right ? They might not like to attend a IHMSA competition out at knox... it would be daunghting to them... That's the only gaming I like to do anymore...

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    I get that a lot... LOL...

Well the plans would include all of the regular range distances that we all want... 25 yards to 1000 yards plus trap and skeet fields... but we would have the olympic size pool and jacuzzi of course with classy resturant and bar to keep the regulars relaxed and refueled...

but I'm too busy giving the tax guys 57% of what I make currently soooo I don't see it happening real soon... but....

I'm gonna put in a request for a "do whatever the eff you want" distance, so us gunbunnies can hone our defensive skills, as well. :draw:

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Well..... they still have the range taken over almost every weekend, sooooo.... I can't normally get away to shoot on the weekdays... everyone is too busy breaking thier computers then...

They couldn't hit a 4 inch plate with a handgun ? Wow... they do shoot regularly right ? They might not like to attend a IHMSA competition out at knox... it would be daunghting to them... That's the only gaming I like to do anymore...

You are right. They also have the range taken for police shoots that prevent members from going out there.

I'm not sure if they shot regularly, they were too busy professing their hatred for "gamers" the whole time.

I guess i would say it is "competition" instead of "gaming." But I'd be debating semantics at that point. :D

What is this competition in Knox you speak of?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom