• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well actually unemployment is paid into by the employee and the employer as a insurance type of thing... sooo by getting your normal alotted amount of unemployment your just collecting what was paid to a group to help you along while going from one job to another...

In this case it's not a freebee of any sort, it's what you and your employer have agreed to pay into to assist the employee when they are unemployed... and if you don't collect it the State will just keep it. Sooo good for you Sadclownwp... go get your money you paid in...

Interesting Jedi... strange but interesting...

On the 5 dollar fee plus membership fee's ect... for the Glen Park Club... wish I had my membership again but I can use the range down the street from me for 10.00 per time slot and practically walk there... Now what I would be interested in doing is having a firing range that I can take my Gunbunnies models too on a regular basis and continue to hone thier shooting skills, but guessing that the club wouldn't let me do that... Soooo I'm still looking for my Gunbunnies Ranch....

For anyone that is interested in the Glen Park Club, it is a real nice location, and beautiful piece of property, with very nice facilities... sooo sometimes the math might not be the way to look at it...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Interesting Jedi... strange but interesting...

Oh you know you like it. :laugh:

i think seller just said that to appeal to more buyers, its awfully pink to not be pink ;)

Well if it was closer you are right it would become part of the NWI INGO gear for sure. But that does give me an idea. Do we have a thug willing to take a shopping cart from one of the local stores and ... :laugh::laugh:

FYI on the Glen Park range I will be getting a tour of it this Sunday.

Do agree with you GB we do need to find a GB ranch and soon. :D

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi, never got called back by the guys you said were interested in opening a range...

Did get interest from another INGO member though... maybe someday...

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage

Well if it was closer you are right it would become part of the NWI INGO gear for sure. But that does give me an idea. Do we have a thug willing to take a shopping cart from one of the local stores and ... :laugh::laugh:

ill get a shopping cart and spray it pink if you take it and keep it :cool:

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI

Jedi what time are you going? I can meet you over there. I only live three miles from there.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi, never got called back by the guys you said were interested in opening a range...

Did get interest from another INGO member though... maybe someday...

You PM them? I know one of them has been out of state traveling for a while. Them f00ls!

ill get a shopping cart and spray it pink if you take it and keep it :cool:

Only issue is how on earth am I going fit that in the car for the range. **SIGH**
    I have to say it but I need a truck or cargo van :puke: on the truck!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi what time are you going? I can meet you over there. I only live three miles from there.

I will let you know tomorrow. Still trying to set up the time but I think it will be around 2PM. They have an event (trap) in the AM and bigretic in involved in that.

do i have to see you.:laugh: don't be bring no GLOCKs!

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Only issue is how on earth am I going fit that in the car for the range. **SIGH**
    I have to say it but I need a truck or cargo van :puke: on the truck!

Well I am wayyy into doing this project, soooo i'm going to do it : )

I am borrowing my dads 1 ton chevy right now because he flipped my truck as seen in picture. Hoping to have my truck fixed by February. With that said, I should have a truck and will carry this cart that i'm going to create until you get a creeper van or a truck ;)

heres a pic of the truck after my dad got a hold of it

imagejpeg_2_14_zps9bfd6319.jpg

heres pic of before he killed my baby (older pic hence the snow)

IMAG0218_zpse9fb106c.jpg

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Hes fine, wasn't wearing a seat belt so he did a couple of flips in there. Rolled it 4 times. I asked him to do some work on it, and he took it for a "test drive" when he was done. Doughnuts....back right tire hit a giant hole that somehow we never knew was on our property for the past 7 years.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Looking for better images of one without any of my sexy GB models in them as I don't want to get banned on here...

A M113 APC looks like this kinda...

DSC03177m2.jpg

PMVS.jpg

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    ya, that thing is the .... Les had the girls driving over tree's out there, I know Tiffany wanted to use it to go downtown Chicago as she said they would finally get out of her way for sure...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom