Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Bigretic, are they still charging 5 dollars a head to use the indoor range on top of the membership fee ?
    Yes, that is how we fund the replacement of the ballistic panels of the back stop of the range.
    Depending on your location, If you consider gas and range fees for public indoor ranges (like i did) and time limits for the fee---
    If you shoot more than 4 times or so a year, you are saving money by being a member.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    :wow: I did not know about this club/range. Going to add this to the NWI range list. Good info here!

I do have some questions
    1) the website says indoor range is $5 is that on top of the membership fee? How much is membership fee?
    2) apart from the indoor range and trap shooting what else is there at that location
    3) are you a member and if so could I get a tour of the indoor range please
    4) does the place have indoor plumbing?

Thanks

All the info is on www.glenparkiw.org, but there's a lounge that's open once in a while (Wed nights) and an achery range we are in the process of implementing. There is also a current discussion of outdoor range additions.
    I am a member and director on the board - i can give you a tour any time. PM incoming.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Nope ... pretty sure they were legos. I didn't see any bricks ... just a ton of star wars legos. I didn't do an inventory so I don't know if he had one of those star cruisers. He did have several full-size cardboard cutouts of Star Troopers, Lukas Sky Walker, Princess Ear Muffs, Amakin, and other assorted movie posters/advertisements.

:facepalm:

21837674.jpg

AJedi, I'm way older than I look and have been shooting since I was like 12.... of course I've been everywhere...

hum...

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Yes, that is how we fund the replacement of the ballistic panels of the back stop of the range.
    Depending on your location, If you consider gas and range fees for public indoor ranges (like i did) and time limits for the fee---
    If you shoot more than 4 times or so a year, you are saving money by being a member.

For me and the wife it would take 9 trips each to break even by the time we get the family membership and pay the five dollar indoor range fee. That is only counting range fees not gas or time. I'm comparing it to Blythes in Valpo as fair as indoor range fees.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I just found out the good news today. The judge ruled I was terminated from Walgreens, but not for just cause. Looks like they owe me several months of unemployment.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I just found out the good news today. The judge ruled I was terminated from Walgreens, but not for just cause. Looks like they owe me several months of unemployment.

Walgreens must have some 'bad' terminators since clearly you are still here. Heheh
    Get it terminator as in arnold. Lol

Btw check out the hello kitty chinese female soldiers!

China Raises an Army for Hello Kitty

A whole battalion of girls in pink, with guns and ready to kick you :whistle:
    Hhuummm asain girls... :drool:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I'm not sticking on unemployment, I got a job after, and didn't sit down and wait to collect. And a judge found that I was terminated without reason. I am not a freeloader.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    so what did they claim to terminated you for

This is Indiana, they do not have to give you a reason to terminate your employment. Indiana is an AT WILL state. You may quit, or you may be terminated, for no reason at all. If you are terminated, and if it is not for "just cause" then you are due unemployment comp.

So if you break the rules of the company, or break the law, then you can be terminated for 'just cause' and you do not get unemployment comp. However if you are terminated and no reason is given then you get unemployment. As a common practice, many employers will automatically contest it as a standard policy.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom