• Status
    Not open for further replies.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    So we at Blythes are thinking about doing something special for all the INGO people, such as opening ourselves up for a Meet and Shoot at our range, or maybe a Midnight INGO Only event where we heavily discount our range fee, run special one night only sales, and are open late only for ingo members. What say you NWI peeps, is this something you would be interested in?
    I love it!!

My wallet however is trembling in fear

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    You know December, Jan, and Feb... are coming and so is the cold and snow... but could we get away with cooking in the store.... hhhmmmmm. and how much would we have to come up with to use the range... These would be the burning questions... Sadclownwp....

Oh and would they like to sell some of T_Stars and Veronica's posters...well the north of 30 mentality comes out there too....

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    So we at Blythes are thinking about doing something special for all the INGO people, such as opening ourselves up for a Meet and Shoot at our range, or maybe a Midnight INGO Only event where we heavily discount our range fee, run special one night only sales, and are open late only for ingo members. What say you NWI peeps, is this something you would be interested in?

Bout time Blythes got on board with everything.
    Sounds like a good time.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Those are questions that I can't answer yet. but the way the manager was talking, they would be significant discounts

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    I like the idea too! And I could finally shoot indoors. :)
    As for food, we could always order pizza & share with the nice people at Blythe's.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I could check on Schoops... Although we could just order something out and stay at the range for the event...

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I don't see the big deal. If they don't like it ask me to leave and you will never see me again and yes it is that simple.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I don't think friday would be doable for most of the regulars but you can try...

I know the Schoops in Crown Point and the one in Highland don't have any problems with OC CC... but the Schoops Resturants are franchises and privately owned by different owners sooo...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom