• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    That's what I'm unsure of. Don't know if they sedate you, gas you or just numb you. I've never had one done, I know it is a bad one but not sure of the process.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    That's what I'm unsure of. Don't know if they sedate you, gas you or just numb you. I've never had one done, I know it is a bad one but not sure of the process.
    My root canal was just novicane, but they do give you narcotics for the pain.
    If you have a drs' note how can they fire you? What does the union say? See, this is why I told you to file your rrb sickness claim last time, your waiting period would be over and you'd be getting paid.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    They pay us for unlimited sick days. However they don't pay for fmla. I will not qualify for rrb sickness benefits until after 5 consecutive days. I'm just lucky enough to be breaking up my days I. 3 day intervals. They were upset last time because my sick time butted up to my off days, so in theyre mind I took an extended weekend.

We are extremely short on people so they are paying OT for people to cover the jobs for sick days, so instead of hiring more people they try scare tactics. They just "fired" someone for five days, because he missed 11 days with dr excuses, because a couple of times it butted up to his off days. So he showed a pattern.

I received 5 days suspension deffered for 1 year for my dr approved sick days. The union is fighting but it's the rr they do what they want.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    If anyone needs lamination, I have a full sheet size laminator. Don't bother with the stores, unless you're doing a lot of laminating.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I'm pretty sure my tooth it's just gonna have to be extracted. About 1/3 of the visible portion of my L- mandibular first molar is gone. I used to have a filling there, but it fell out and I neglected it for far too long.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Heads up.
    Cabelas has 308 steely cased for 7.99 a box. For those of us that shoot that garbage.

Also ran into groovatron and his little one. Didn't recognize him for about a five minute conversation then a few minutes later he walked up and said "what' your INGO name?" and it clicked. His son made my night, nothing like a 4yo saying "I have LOTS of guns" and "I want that one, and that one, and that one..." as he walks through the gun library.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Hhmmmm never can have too much 308... maybe another trip to Cabelas is still in this weeks travels....

Bad Andy on the passin statement... right up there with talking about Glocks...

WD, whenever you want to do it just PM me and we can set it up.. Get with me ahead of time though and I can help you with your shopping list if you like....

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    For that comment I will go directly to jail, not PASS go.

By the way, watching a good movie right now, its called hall PASS, ever hear of it.

Probably not going to finish watching it though. Gonna take a Vicodin and probably PASS out.

I'll try to lay off the PASSes fora while though.

Thanks for the heads up on not using that phrase, I would never intentionally use the word PASS.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    For that comment I will go directly to jail, not PASS go.

By the way, watching a good movie right now, its called hall PASS, ever hear of it.

Probably not going to finish watching it though. Gonna take a Vicodin and probably PASS out.

I'll try to lay off the PASSes fora while though.

Thanks for the heads up on not using that phrase, I would never intentionally use the word PASS.

Damn man, u got a mean streak :n00b:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    So we at Blythes are thinking about doing something special for all the INGO people, such as opening ourselves up for a Meet and Shoot at our range, or maybe a Midnight INGO Only event where we heavily discount our range fee, run special one night only sales, and are open late only for ingo members. What say you NWI peeps, is this something you would be interested in?

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Thats ok, im looking for my Glock for pretty quick (as part of the sight FLEW off) and then my Sig P228 shortly after as well.

Thanks. I will have to go in and check as well then. I have priced the sights, but if its cheaper to order and get them done there then have them shipped on brought in. Looks like I will have a mission this upcoming week. Granted, still have to wait for payday to make sure Im good there.

I can meet up with you and do your Glock sights any time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom