• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well most of the time the Gunbunnies models have been sporting Beretta 92FS's, S&W revolvers, assorted 1911A1's and a Ruger or Dan Wesson once in a while...

Haven't done the Glock thing as of yet.... and no highpoints either... thank GOD....

I would show some here now but then I would ge tthe Ban hammer....

man that little LCR shot pretty dang good today... but I don't think I'll be putting any magnum's in her... The SP101 does magnums with much pain, the LCR I think is gonna be a 38 spcl +P or under type gun... Still could hold a 6 inch plate at 50 yards today with the LCR... Tooo many people out there to play on all the range distances I wanted to play on...

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Well most of the time the Gunbunnies models have been sporting Beretta 92FS's, S&W revolvers, assorted 1911A1's and a Ruger or Dan Wesson once in a while...

Haven't done the Glock thing as of yet.... and no highpoints either... thank GOD....

I would show some here now but then I would ge tthe Ban hammer....

man that little LCR shot pretty dang good today... but I don't think I'll be putting any magnum's in her... The SP101 does magnums with much pain, the LCR I think is gonna be a 38 spcl +P or under type gun... Still could hold a 6 inch plate at 50 yards today with the LCR... Tooo many people out there to play on all the range distances I wanted to play on...

Models? 0.0

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Ok ... are these HSGI TACO pouches supposed to be this tight? The shock cord is already threaded for the end user, correct? I don't need to undo it in any way? Just loosen it a bit?

Also ...

Did you pick one up? If so, which one ... 4, 6, or 8 person tent?

Didn't get it yet.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Home from nfa day at lmw's place, what an amazing great time, sooooo awesome!! Don't even wanna think about the $$$ I went thru on ammo :D
    I have GOT TO get me some full auto goodness :rockwoot:

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    I hate it when they do big mis-justices like keeping you girls under covers....

Hope you had a blast today...

Oh man, words can't even describe the blast(s) had today!!! :rockwoot:
    I'm to tired, so I won't post pics til Monday probably, but I will say it was totally worth the trip!!! Oh, and worth laughing in my supervisors face on Friday when he asked me to work today. :D:D:D
    And what Kevin said, I DO NOT want to think about my cost of ammo today!

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Home from nfa day at lmw's place, what an amazing great time, sooooo awesome!! Don't even wanna think about the $$$ I went thru on ammo :D
    I have GOT TO get me some full auto goodness :rockwoot:
    LOL, everyone asks me, since im still in, what i think of automatic weapons. Im like, they arent bad, and are fun, if someone else is buying the ammo. Granted, they are more firing tons of rounds instead of one shot one hit type weapons, but they do have a good purpose as well. Always good to have someone well trained on it, keep it running in a firefight though.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I'm still thinking about going to Knob in a couple weekends... ah the sound of full auto fire and the smell of 55 gallon drums of gasoline blowing up on the firing line....

Melensdad, I would be up for that... we will have to come up with a concept...

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Ok ... are these HSGI TACO pouches supposed to be this tight? The shock cord is already threaded for the end user, correct? I don't need to undo it in any way? Just loosen it a bit?

Also ...

Did you pick one up? If so, which one ... 4, 6, or 8 person tent?

They will loosen. You could unthread them a bit as well. I have problems getting them IN the pouches, no problems getting them out of the pouches though.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    I didn't get picked for the NFA Day:(, but my local had one their Full Auto Days this morning. I got to shoot a Sterling 9mm;

DII_7062pw.jpg

M16;

DII_7079pw.jpg

As well as an Uzi, and a Mac in 22lr. That little mac was cool! Runs about 1300rpm!

:D

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Not a formal INGO event, but this Thursday OCT 4th during the evening from 5:30 to 9pm at the 1101 Cigar Lounge is our regular CIGARS & GUITARS. We will also be having a factory rep from multi-award winning HC CIGARS and XIKAR accessories. There will be snacks/finger foods and coffee/water/soda for those who want to drop by to listen to the music, talk guns or maybe even try one of the new HC Habano Squared cigars.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom