hairy_hairy_man1.jpg

:dunno:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Bad day at work... Bad day at work... Out of service pending drug test results. I messed up, nobody got hurt, nothing happened. But I caught what I did and turned myself in. If I would have just brushed it aside, nobody would have been the wiser. But I couldn't not stand up and tell my boss " I screwed up."

I'm a little pissed at myself right now.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Bad day at work... Bad day at work... Out of service pending drug test results. I messed up, nobody got hurt, nothing happened. But I caught what I did and turned myself in. If I would have just brushed it aside, nobody would have been the wiser. But I couldn't not stand up and tell my boss " I screwed up."

Sounds like you have integrity and that's a good attribute to have. You did the right thing. Everything will work out for you, one way or another.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point

Hopefully last weekends "hookers and blow" is out of your system by now, lol!
    Seriously tho, good for you for standing up. I told every boss I've ever had, I don't screw up much, but when I do, I'll come straight to you and say hey boss, f'd up, what do we do now?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I've been at LaSalle and Madison for four hours. About to get out of this foul state.
    So were were sitting about a block away from each other, damn, I would have bought you a cup o'joe at Starbucks if I had known you were so close.

We're still talking about the cat right? :D
    Your NEW cat.

We call him "lil'Kev" :popcorn:

Yeah, I'm not worried about anything, I'm just mad at myself for letting something slip through the cracks.
    Good for you for being a stand up guy!

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    everything was popular, even the semi auto trap guns

CBS "48" was reporting that the shooter had a "high powered", "high-tech", Saiga shotgun capable of firing lots of rounds from a drum magazine waiting in his car. I guess you can expect Saiga's to be near the top of the soon-to-be-banned list.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    By the way ... Let's have that talk.*

*There are a lot of good articles, opinion pieces, and blog posts out there but the three links I've posted in the last day are IMHO the best. I hope you guys read them (not you, Jedi ... Samuel Adams has excused from this fight ;)).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom