• Status
    Not open for further replies.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Oh it gets even WORSE for women's/lady cloth.
    But I'm not about to tell t-star that she is ..... ;)
    Actually it was the women's industry that started this BS back in the late 80s I think. You compare a pair of pants from now vs 80s or 70s and there is a big difference.

What come companies found out is that American's are getting FATTER but are not willing to buy cloths 2 or 3 sizes up, physiological reasons. So instead the cloth just got bigger and everyone got "fooled" so to speak.

Simialr to our current debt limit in congress.

Hey! I'm petite! Ask napalmftw or davegrave! :laugh:

It's true though, women's clothing is terrible. I have three different sizes of pants in my closet.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    hmmm ... just checked my phone ... no message/invite ... my phone must be broken. :laugh:

The Hoosier Prairie just south of Highland is a DNR site.... 430 acres.

Jedi, when you dream of the unicorn, ask her to make it happen.

It's true though, women's clothing is terrible. I have three different sizes of pants in my closet.

We can't ask napalm last Iheard he is in the tower awaiting his off with his head for what he did to kate. LOL

Davegrave hum....

Btw the three meds are kicking it. Still feel the imbalance but Ican breath again!! Ear still hurts.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Whoa! ... Whoa! ... on the pack group buy!

Did any of you guys make it into this group buy?

I was ASKING if anyone from NWI INGO got in on the group buy that I posted a link to. I did not say that I was doing a group buy.

Anyone interested in working out details to get some of these packs for NWI INGO ...

... I am willing to drive downstate to pick up any packs if there is still room for us to get some.

I followed up my question by offering to drive downstate to pick up any packs for anyone getting in on the downstate group buy (provided I could get in on the group buy myself).

... or possibly executing our own group buy? ...

I suggested that we could execute our own group buy but never offered to start one or suggested that I was about to start one. It seems that this bulk purchase would require submitting a bid as well as a roadtrip to Ohio for pickup. Two things I am not ready to do ... no time to place/follow the bidding process and no car.

Sorry for the confusion.

Btw the three meds are kicking it. Still feel the imbalance but Ican breath again!! Ear still hurts.

It's not the meds. I suspect you've been unbalanced all your life. :D

PS ... I am preemptively placing Jedi on my ignore list since I know he will weigh in with his "snob" comments as soon as I post this. Somebody, please make sure he takes his meds and stick him back in the sick ward. Thanks.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Leaving community hospital. Doc sent me for flu test and Ihad to wait for a nurse to do it. Took 35 mins but well worth it since it was a redhead in pink scrumbs who did it. =)

Gotta watch out for them redheads, Jedi.

I got to meet my new neurologist today.
    If only she didn't have that ring on her finger.
    That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Whoa! ... Whoa! ... on the pack group buy!

I was ASKING if anyone from NWI INGO got in on the group buy that I posted a link to. I did not say that I was doing a group buy.

I followed up my question by offering to drive downstate to pick up any packs for anyone getting in on the downstate group buy (provided I could get in on the group buy myself).

I suggested that we could execute our own group buy but never offered to start one or suggested that I was about to start one. It seems that this bulk purchase would require submitting a bid as well as a roadtrip to Ohio for pickup. Two things I am not ready to do ... no time to place/follow the bidding process and no car.

Sorry for the confusion.

It's not the meds. I suspect you've been unbalanced all your life. :D

PS ... I am preemptively placing Jedi on my ignore list since I know he will weigh in with his "snob" comments as soon as I post this. Somebody, please make sure he takes his meds and stick him back in the sick ward. Thanks.

Well that was a big let down :D

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"

And we are sure you look great in all of them, T !!! :D. (Comment mostly for benefit of DK. ! )

All this talk about pants sizes is making me hungry... I haven't seen a pant size with a "3" in front of it since I had Acne and went through puberty. (Yes I know, likely long before many of you we're born...(sigh....)

Good thing I can fall back on a fine sense of humor and have people drawn to my good natured "cherubic" personality!!!!

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Still helping Actaeon put up lights today, cleaning the new place, and getting ready to move. I tell you, I need some range time here soon, and I am sure Silver does as well. All this silly work and stress in that house already. Hopefully will be done soon, looking forward to some Blythe's time, or maybe Applied Ballistics, so we can shoot rifles inside, or show her that we can shoot autos in Indiana, cause just about nothing here for firearms are evil and illegal in this state.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Was out running errands in Hobart saw two other people open carring. One was at George's Gyros and the other one at Centier Bank. I love the state of Indiana :)

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Heard a rumor that Illinois lost the fight against not allowing the carry of firearms by its citizens. Supposed to have 6 months to change it. Can't look into it now, about to head into work. I'll check back at 11.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I had one of those too!

I'm beginning to think you have no soul.

Oh wait, you are a lawyer :rolleyes:

Heard a rumor that Illinois lost the fight against not allowing the carry of firearms by its citizens. Supposed to have 6 months to change it. Can't look into it now, about to head into work. I'll check back at 11.

Federal court ordered Illinois to allow carry (in some form) within 180 days.

Something tells me it will be modeled after California or NY's very restrictive carry laws.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom