nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    :rockwoot:

Glad you caught that, I remembered you classic "lowengenerator discovered gravity".

Btw, I got in on that $360 Aimpoint PRO sale, and put the PA red dot from my Spikes AR on my Ruger 22;

DII_6893Pw_zpseed8572f.jpg

:D

Nice combo.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Was it broken?

I was in there two days ago and noticed that all the ammo was gone and the case was not there.

Went in there today and they had half the case back up and filled.
    Yes, the locks were broken as of this past Friday. Kevin stopped to get some .40 for me and told me about it. All the handgun ammo was in the back, so you had to ask for it, then they would check for it/get it.
    Have you lost your mind! The one in hammond is called Getthomart for a reason. Plus the prices in hammond are higher than at schereville on similar items.

Also for both it is a pain to get ammo or help to get ammo. Someone on igno's walmart thread suggested you get on their pa system and say.

I have money to spend on something I want to buy in sporting goods but there is no one around. Does anyone work here? is this the courtesy phone?

And you will get a slew of managers out to sporting goods in no time.

I never have too much trouble getting attention from the sporting goods people, walmart, meijer, doesn't matter. :cool: For ammo cost and a small fee, I'd be willing to help out with ammo acquisition.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yes, the locks were broken as of this past Friday. Kevin stopped to get some .40 for me and told me about it. All the handgun ammo was in the back, so you had to ask for it, then they would check for it/get it.

I never have too much trouble getting attention from the sporting goods people, walmart, meijer, doesn't matter. :cool: For ammo cost and a small fee, I'd be willing to help out with ammo acquisition.

Well duh you are a girl. That is why when I need ammo from wal-mart I send kid sister 20something and she gets it quick. Men = pigs = lol

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I never have too much trouble getting attention from [STRIKE]the sporting goods[/STRIKE] people, walmart, meijer, doesn't matter. :cool: For ammo cost and a small fee, I'd be willing to help out with ammo acquisition.

FIFY ... I'll bet you don't, either. ;)

Also, I only quoted the price. I didn't say there was any remaining after I left. :whistle: However, I'm willing to share (at cost) if anyone is interested.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Well duh you are a girl. That is why when I need ammo from wal-mart I send kid sister 20something and she gets it quick. Men = pigs = lol
    Hey, I'm just trying g to make a buck or two. :D
    FIFY ... I'll bet you don't, either. ;)

Also, I only quoted the price. I didn't say there was any remaining after I left. :whistle: However, I'm willing to share (at cost) if anyone is interested.

Eh. I tend not to notice.

Kevin will be sad when he learns you bought all of it. ;) South of 30 has to stick together, right?!

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Hey, I'm just trying g to make a buck or two. :D

Eh. I tend not to notice.

Kevin will be sad when he learns you bought all of it. ;) South of 30 has to stick together, right?!

Like I said, you need/want some. PM me and it's yours for $32.07/box.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Questions

1. Anyone know anything about the apartment complex behind Southlake Mall (Huntington Cove)? crime rate? pros? cons?

2. Anyone have or know of a place for rent close to the mall (suitable for a young couple)? house? apartment?

3. Anyone have a good recommendation for someone local that works with leather? Looking for a quality, custom leather sheath for a large knife.

Please PM me. Thanks

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    that complex is ghetto

Yeah, I don't think it's section 8 ghetto but there are problems.
    It's kind of deputed territory when it comes to police, HPD doesn't want it, and LCPD doesn't either. Not saying you won't get cops when you call, but don't expect patrols and 2 minute response times.

I'd compare it to pine island, or that one behind the IMAX in portage.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    For anyone who wants to come, we are having a CIGAR & GUITAR event tomorrow evening and introducing a new cigar called the ENTUBAR from Berger & Argenti. Its such a unique cigar that it is patented. Several of the "regulars" at the lounge are bringing food, one guy is going to deep fry a turkey. Just sort of a Pitch-In type meal. Not necessarily a full meal, but rather some foods to snack on. All complimentary. I didn't plan this as an INGO event which is why its not in the events section, but figured I'd just give it a mention.

Thursday evening, about 6pm.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Sadclownwp, I'd venture into Porter Country to visit with you and maybe put a couple rounds down range but none of my Hobart customers have broken anything and gas is expensive....

Your on your own....

On another note the AK looks good....

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    For anyone who wants to come, we are having a CIGAR & GUITAR event tomorrow evening and introducing a new cigar called the ENTUBAR from Berger & Argenti. Its such a unique cigar that it is patented. Several of the "regulars" at the lounge are bringing food, one guy is going to deep fry a turkey. Just sort of a Pitch-In type meal. Not necessarily a full meal, but rather some foods to snack on. All complimentary. I didn't plan this as an INGO event which is why its not in the events section, but figured I'd just give it a mention.

Thursday evening, about 6pm.

:drool: I have been waiting for melensdad to post!

--revert to Jedi's txt based english--
    r thugz invited 2 attend? Will Andys ruger b ther n wil we b able 2 mexican style it? r colors* allowed? :laugh:
    --end txt based english---

*colors = the wearing of gang affiliated colors (ie. blue and black, black and gold) to a non-gang related event so that other outside gangs know who is represented. Since this is a non-gang related event in a non-gang side of out it's customary to ask show that all gangs know the proper dress code. :rolleyes:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Forgot the purple again, dangit...

I'll wear my colors, I mean either the INGO or Indiana State patch for you....

Joe, your in trouble with the wife.... she read about your mishap with the dog and all she could do is walk around the house saying bad joe.....

She loves animals generally... had a bit of work convincing her that prarie dogs were ok to shoot... and then there was that intact Billy Goat that she thought was really cute until something happened that made her shoot it with her Smith model 29... oh well that's a whole nother story...

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    :drool: I have been waiting for melensdad to post!

--revert to Jedi's txt based english--
    r thugz invited 2 attend? Will Andys ruger b ther n wil we b able 2 mexican style it? r colors* allowed? :laugh:
    --end txt based english---

*colors = the wearing of gang affiliated colors (ie. blue and black, black and gold) to a non-gang related event so that other outside gangs know who is represented. Since this is a non-gang related event in a non-gang side of out it's customary to ask show that all gangs know the proper dress code. :rolleyes:

Anybody else hear that thud? It was IQ Points hitting he floor after reading that :n00b:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom