NWI, North of US-30
    8256014043_0c16e631f9_o.png

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    You should have gotten a place in the country where you could spend more money shooting all those toys you have. :ar15:
    :D

I wanted to, and I looked. But the commute to work was to long, it was taking me an hour to get to work from Valpo, I work on the south side of Chicago.

I thought this is why I made all these friends on INGO so I could shoot my toys on your property:buddies:

Hopefully in 10 years if everything works out, I'll be living on a bunch of property in Colorado or Montana.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I wanted to, and I looked. But the commute to work was to long, it was taking me an hour to get to work from Valpo, I work on the south side of Chicago.

I thought this is why I made all these friends on INGO so I could shoot my toys on your property:buddies:

Hopefully in 10 years if everything works out, I'll be living on a bunch of property in Colorado or Montana.
    Bah. I work Downtown. It is the price you pay. I drive through Hobart on my way.

I could probably be convinced to let you shoot a little here at some point.:):

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    First Obama ... now a lego movie? :puke:

Oh you silly SNOB and YOU PEOPLE ya don't get anything. The LEGO Company has secured the license to do The Lone Ranger product line. It's not a huge suprise since TLC has a disney license already for LEGO Duplo princess line and star wars which was secured under LucasArts now part of disney.

What this does means is TLC appears ready to go back into the western theme which it left some 20 years ago. We might even get a western LEGO modular town this time around.

Hey now that Kate is P does that mean you will get a title? Duke? Sir? The f00l? LOL
    On a serious note do you have a title or are you just a commenor? If no title are you working ln getting on?

--purple--
    Queen: I'll give you the locations of the rebels in exchange for a Knight's title and tell me about Ohio.
    --end purple--
    Ok I had to edit it somewhat to fit here but the "tell me about ohion" is from....

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Oh you silly SNOB and YOU PEOPLE ya don't get anything. The LEGO Company has secured the license to do The Lone Ranger product line. It's not a huge suprise since TLC has a disney license already for LEGO Duplo princess line and star wars which was secured under LucasArts now part of disney.

What this does means is TLC appears ready to go back into the western theme which it left some 20 years ago. We might even get a western LEGO modular town this time around.

What does The Learning Channel care about legos? :dunno:

Ok I had to edit it somewhat to fit here but the "tell me about ohion" is from....

The Patriot

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA7cYG13wZk[/ame]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom