Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I think dark kevin has to "hover" more blatantly or something.
    Someone asked if t_star was single.
    The answer was "no, and they're both better armed and better shots than you"

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Just was digging around the closet looking for some of the small bags of AR15 'spring kits' and found a set of TROY BUIS, both front & rear. Both still new in the packages. Plus 4 reloading manuals that I forgot about. Its like having Christmas in December!

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Ok, I am totally going to be posting those videos on to facebook later as well, for everyone to see how fun the wedding was. Thanks everyone for coming and if you have some pics, please let me know, I would love to see them.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Had a great time doing the kydex workshop but I don't think I will do it again the same day that I go back to midnight. I'm finally off to bed. I hope to get pictures up this afternoon.

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    I want to get an LWRC AR-15 really bad after today. Oh and Jedi, we got a Black Rain AR-15 in pink camo.

Lemme tell you a little story about Black Rain. Saturday we had an upset gentleman come in with the Black Rain AR he had bought the day before. He complained that he was keyholing and couldn't group any shots. We opened the action and guess what...

There was no rifling in the barrel.

:n00b:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Had a great time doing the kydex workshop but I don't think I will do it again the same day that I go back to midnight. I'm finally off to bed. I hope to get pictures up this afternoon.

Hmmmm. . . driving a semi-truck all night after spending the day awake with your gun buds . . . sounds more like an adventure than a potential sleep-deprivation induced traffic accident :laugh:

But seriously, thanks for putting on the Kydex holster making event. Next time I need to make a holster I know which garage to break into because all the equipment is ready for me, especially the "bucket press" :yesway:

There was no rifling in the barrel.

:n00b:
    What barrel maker does Black Rain use as their supplier?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom