Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Wow, they already have a line wrapped around the Target here.

Well this will be the first time in 12 years that I don't do black Friday.
    Nothing really worth it this time around.
    My sister wanted me to go to Best Buy for a laptop for her but looking online BestBuy.com actually was selling it today for the price they will sell it tomorrow. So score on that one and it ships for free! :rockwoot:

Urban Dictionary "Boston blowfish". I'd let the sexy indiana girl do that. Wow.

:dunno:
    Blowfish-Logo-NEW-v22.jpg

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    Black Friday AM at Cabelas, have any of you guys done it? Id like to get a takedown 10-22 doorbuster special. Id be there at 5am when they open, but would have to be out of there by 6am. Any chance I would be successful?

REWSTER

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Hammond
    some one pulled a gun out over a video game at the hammond walmart. WTF. how tarded can people be.

still debating going to cabelas...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Black Friday AM at Cabelas, have any of you guys done it? Id like to get a takedown 10-22 doorbuster special. Id be there at 5am when they open, but would have to be out of there by 6am. Any chance I would be successful?

I went last year. I got there at 3am and was 190sh in line. The first 600 get an envelope with a gift card or other door prize. Around 5am the employees come out and ask if you are there for xyz item. For the guns they give you a ticket so you are ensured you get one. Not sure how many 10-22 take downs they have. Suggest you get there no later than 4am. It is going to take you about 1 hour to get ou t of there if that is all you get. Last year Ijust went for ammo I was in and out in 10mins but the line at the gun counter was horrible.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom