• Status
    Not open for further replies.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Just my sister posting a picture of her son at some Halloween event. I'm a creep, but not an up skirt of my own sister kind of freak.

Listen buddy... I"M the one from Kentucky.... :D

You Hoosiers just screw your cousins.

BTW.. tonight was the first time since I started carrying that I felt like I actually needed to use it. I didn't... but... yeah.

Anyone else ever been in that situation? Or drawn it and pointed it?

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I kept trying to order two of the camo packs. Shipping would be free at that point since it would be over $29 for both packs. It's just not taking the 10% off as advertised when I enter the code. I gave up trying after using live chat help. I couldn't even argue about when the offer expires since they are saying the packs aren't even on the page.

I would like the black one if you order them.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    ... tonight was the first time since I started carrying that I felt like I actually needed to use it. I didn't... but... yeah.

Yup. In an empty Schererville parking lot about 7am. 2 gangsta types were coming at me. I was wearing my gun in a simple OWB slide holster. As they were closing distance I rotated so they could see I was carrying. They turned 90 degrees and headed off.

I credit OC'ing a gun for saving me from a beat down, or worse.

Story is a bit longer than that, but that is the gist of it. It was clear to me they were coming for me. Nobody else in the area. Mine was the only car in the whole parking lot. Nothing was behind me for them to be walking toward.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yup. In an empty Schererville parking lot about 7am. 2 gangsta types were coming at me. I was wearing my gun in a simple OWB slide holster. As they were closing distance I rotated so they could see I was carrying. They turned 90 degrees and headed off.

Story is a bit longer than that, but that is the gist of it. It was clear to me they were coming for me. Nobody else in the area. Mine was the only car in the whole parking lot. Nothing was behind me for them to be walking toward.

They were good boys just wanted to talk to you and ask for directions nothing more, nothing less. :rolleyes:

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Listen buddy... I"M the one from Kentucky.... :D

You Hoosiers just screw your cousins.

BTW.. tonight was the first time since I started carrying that I felt like I actually needed to use it. I didn't... but... yeah.

Yep. Next Tim you see me ask and I'll give you the whole story, including how I had the cops called on me for having a gun (same incident).

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell

I like OC for that reason...

My situation didn't get that far but it was headed that direction. I was being followed from the front (!) by a couple of idiots in a pickup (indiana handicapped plate) who were swerving all over the road and had nearly hit me twice.

Every time I turned, they turned (nearly hitting people in the process). So I signalled to turn into a strip mall, they got into the turn lane, I looked like I was about to turn and as they made the turn I just blasted past and carried on.

But I figured they would've followed me to my destination and approached me.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Ugh, looked up my credit scores. I don't think I'm getting my Challenger any time soon even with a hefty down payment and my trade. QQ

If you guys ever hear a friend/relative express interest in going to trucking school for CR England, tell them stay the f away from being a lease/op, or hell stay away completely.

Their crappy business practices put me in this situation.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Ok, made it "ok" to Fort Knox. I was able to get the gear for those that requested. Sent PMs. I will be coming back in a couple days, then back here again soon. Which is good, since my uniform is getting sewn and ready for my upcoming wedding. Just glad the major stress parts are over around here. Geez

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    My neighbor is down in Knox. I dunno exactly what he does, but it's some kind of boring support role, I know.

I'm pretty sure he might be Owen Wilson's character in Idiocracy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom