Not open for further replies.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    :xmad:

The hits keep on rolling.

Computers crash last month. One of them is still silent for some unknown reason (might be mad at me).

Car hits me with a list of needed repairs. Get the car home and now it's giving me oil pressure issues.

Missed out on TS4's class and find out I could have made it after all.

Just tried to take advantage of an offer (with the left over money from the class I didn't take) at Optics Planet. They will not honor their coupon code so that exchange didn't go too well ...

Somebody tell me if my eyes are deceiving me. Is that not an OPMOD Tac PACK 2.0 listed in the middle column, fifth row down? Isn't the timer on this page showing over seven hours remaining on this percentage deal (at this time)?

I suppose it could be worse ... I could be a Breezy Point resident. :D ... or I could be stupid enough to try and buy this.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Somebody tell me if my eyes are deceiving me. Is that not an OPMOD Tac PACK 2.0 listed in the middle column, fifth row down? Isn't the timer on this page showing over seven hours remaining on this percentage deal (at this time)?

Looks like an OPMOD Tac PACK 2.0 to me. Then again my eyes are older than yours, but it sure looks like it.

Sorry to hear about your problems, wanna hear mine, I had to drive my wife to umpteen different stores today while she ruined my credit score :popcorn:

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    :xmad:

The hits keep on rolling.

Computers crash last month. One of them is still silent for some unknown reason (might be mad at me).

Car hits me with a list of needed repairs. Get the car home and now it's giving me oil pressure issues.

Missed out on TS4's class and find out I could have made it after all.

Just tried to take advantage of an offer (with the left over money from the class I didn't take) at Optics Planet. They will not honor their coupon code so that exchange didn't go too well ...

I suppose it could be worse ... I could be a Breezy Point resident. :D ... or I could be stupid enough to try and buy this.

I just tried to order one and the code does not work for me too. Let me know if you are going to order one we can split shipping.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I really like this picture I took of my bud:
    sam.jpg

Want another one?

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I just tried to order one and the code does not work for me too. Let me know if you are going to order one we can split shipping.

I kept trying to order two of the camo packs. Shipping would be free at that point since it would be over $29 for both packs. It's just not taking the 10% off as advertised when I enter the code. I gave up trying after using live chat help. I couldn't even argue about when the offer expires since they are saying the packs aren't even on the page.

Page says expired

The 10/15/20 Percentage Coupon offer is still valid (until midnight tonight). The live counter in the corner is counting the time remaining. It's the only live link on that page. I think you are looking at the OPMOD pack offer (middle link) ... that is expired. I'm not even sure what was being offered on that link. If you click on the remaining live link, you will see all the items being offered and the percentage that can be applied. The packs are listed there in the middle column, fifth row with a 10% discount using code OPDAY10.

Looks like an OPMOD Tac PACK 2.0 to me. Then again my eyes are older than yours, but it sure looks like it.

Sorry to hear about your problems, wanna hear mine, I had to drive my wife to umpteen different stores today while she ruined my credit score :popcorn:

Thanks. I thought I was imagining things. If your wife needs help ruining your credit score, I'm here to help. :laugh:

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    The test results indicate you have passed the test. Please continue to check your status online for the next steps. Your interest in Union Pacific is appreciated.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    After Turnandshoot's carbine class, I would like to continue his generous nature of giving of both time and effort by doing a survival class. I don't know when it will be, or where I can do it yet, but I would like to put one on.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    After Turnandshoot's carbine class, I would like to continue his generous nature of giving of both time and effort by doing a survival class. I don't know when it will be, or where I can do it yet, but I would like to put one on.

Right now I'm just trying to survive all the muscle and joint pain.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Jedi likes readheads....even fake ones. So:

My sister just posted this on her FB. It's my nephew with the six-shooters and apparently that's "Jesse from Team Rocket" (or whatever such anime nonsense) with a nice upskirt shot. :rockwoot:

Hmmmm.jpg

eta, I just noticed that my nephew looks like he's one of the Supremes doing the background dance for "Stop In The Name Of Love".
    Great. I guess he won't be coming with me to Chick Fil A any time soon...

You post upskirt pics of your sister?????
    Trying to find her a boyfriend???:dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom