• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Did I mention that I'm still using your coffe can as a strainer? That way when I give you the gift of my kidney stone I can also return your coffee can too.

photo-2.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :rofl:

So everyone has been sound asleep for since about 9PM except Jedi in the house.
    And what does Jedi decide to do? While fire drill off course!
    Man talk about dead to the world. The hallway alarm did not wake up the kids. Even when the house alarm tripped (it's connected to the fire sensors as well) that noise plus the fire alarm sesnor noise was not enough. I had to go into the room and yell fire!!! That finally got them to stir and they started moving after that and did make it to the front door.

1) Need to do these once a month
    2) They walked instead of crawled thru the hallway :NONO:
    3) Need a small carry-on luggage with extra cloth for all of us so we can change once outside
    4) Need more noise makers in the bedrooms, the fire alarm noise is not enough
    5) Have to figure a way to simulated the window fire ladder exit? Might just have to buy another one from mendards as they are one time use only

Btw now the entire family is pissed at me for waking them up.
    Thank WD u reminded me today to do this when I saw you. Hehehehe

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    :rofl:

So everyone has been sound asleep for since about 9PM except Jedi in the house.
    And what does Jedi decide to do? While fire drill off course!
    Man talk about dead to the world. The hallway alarm did not wake up the kids. Even when the house alarm tripped (it's connected to the fire sensors as well) that noise plus the fire alarm sesnor noise was not enough. I had to go into the room and yell fire!!! That finally got them to stir and they started moving after that and did make it to the front door.

1) Need to do these once a month
    2) They walked instead of crawled thru the hallway :NONO:
    3) Need a small carry-on luggage with extra cloth for all of us so we can change once outside
    4) Need more noise makers in the bedrooms, the fire alarm noise is not enough
    5) Have to figure a way to simulated the window fire ladder exit? Might just have to buy another one from mendards as they are one time use only

Btw now the entire family is pissed at me for waking them up.
    Thank WD u reminded me today to do this when I saw you. Hehehehe

Just get new fire alarms, ones with LOUD alarms. I know the barracks that I have lived in were so loud you could not sleep through it, ever. You could hear it a block away. Sure the neighbors would love you for that as much as the family would.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    New alarms hu? Hum... how long should fire alarms ben used? I think mine are going on 6 yrs now.

Do not know, indoor alarms probably last longer, but you could also look to see all the dust and dirt and grime collected in it from those 6 years and that might be why its a bit quieter. Just like a firearm, they need a cleaning every now and then. Some suggest doing it when you change out the batteries.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Going to JP tomorrow. M44, SR1911, 22/45, and M1A are going. My dad sold his little pistol .22(Taurus pt-22 I think?) and said he got an LC9 or SR9, can't remember.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom