• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Dude, if a chick wanted to take me shooting on the first date, I'd put out...just sayin.

Cardinal Fitness does $10/month I think. Anytime Fitness is hot-damn expensive if you want 'anytime' access. Losing weight is 70% diet, 30% workout.

So I submitted the membership inquiry form on Anytime's website. If it's not too bad, I'll be going there once they get back to me. Looks like it's just north of North St on Broadway. Only a slight detour off 231 on the way home from work.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Speaking of, I think I'm gonna call this a pretty early night, I'm just a bit ticked and I'm gonna try to sleep it off.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Hmm, might throw on the running shoes and reflective tape and go out for a jog, I seem to work out better when I'm angry.

Not sure yet.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Hmm, might throw on the running shoes and reflective tape and go out for a jog, I seem to work out better when I'm angry.

Not sure yet.

I do know working out helps burn off the stress, healthy for you. Good luck. I also know that shooting works for me sometimes as well, as you have to get in the zone, but working out sadly, is much cheaper and easier to do. Good luck. I wasn't able to make it like I wanted. Pretty upset that my body started acting up on me earlier today, then just got worse as the day went on, so I didn't want to waste a range day for myself. Hope you can go shooting another day.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    So just getting to sleep, about to drift off in a good deep sleep, to be well rested for work in the am. And what happens? 2 squad cars fliy in front of my house, cops flashing their spot lights at everyone's houses. I grab a shirt and a pair of shorts along with my trusty Ruger and assess the situation from the peep hole and windows. Double check my door locks, then sit on the couch and turn on the tv, on mute.

4 minutes later an ambulance comes flying up and stops in front of my house, lights flickering. A bunch of vehicle doors slamming, dogs all riled up. Now it's all gone and I'm wide awake... Have no idea what just happend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom