Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Really cool of you to help her out with gear for the class. This kinda support is what’s brings new people to this way of life and that’s what we need.
    My pleasure. I tried to get her to talk her older sister into taking the class with her. Her dad is even picking up the ammo cost and class cost, plus reimbursement when she decides on the pistol she wants. Glad she is moving past her carry permit.

I have a personal goal getting 4 new shooters out per year. I'm going to say this counts as my number 2.

gonebad395

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2022
    Highland
    My pleasure. I tried to get her to talk her older sister into taking the class with her. Her dad is even picking up the ammo cost and class cost, plus reimbursement when she decides on the pistol she wants. Glad she is moving past her carry permit.

I have a personal goal getting 4 new shooters out per year. I'm going to say this counts as my number 2.
    Right on man I’ll tell you this you ever need help with Ammo or gear and know the person,just ask I’ll donate to get others involved. I’d be more then happy to help

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Holy cow, they were here 2 hours, but I believe it was worthwhile. Took care of a lot of novice things and she improved quickly. I told her to get ahold of me tomorrow if she had any questions and/or wanted to run through some things again. She agreed to a little practicing tonight and tomorrow manipulating, mag changes, drawing, wearing it, dry firing with and without practice rounds. Hope she has fun and learns a ton Saturday.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Right on man I’ll tell you this you ever need help with Ammo or gear and know the person,just ask I’ll donate to get others involved. I’d be more then happy to help
    You should have see her face when I demonstrated a mag change and let the empty mag hit the floor. She had a better understanding of it being a tool once when we talked. I didn't want her borrowing my stuff and not running it.

I've been their old neighbors for 16 years and new neighbors for 2 after we built and they moved next door. I tutored her years ago. I can trust her with my gear. Just feels weird having my edc leave the property. On to the back ups.

gonebad395

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2022
    Highland
    You should have see her face when I demonstrated a mag change and let the empty mag hit the floor. She had a better understanding of it being a tool once when we talked. I didn't want her borrowing my stuff and not running it.

I've been their old neighbors for 16 years and new neighbors for 2 after we built and they moved next door. I tutored her years ago. I can trust her with my gear. Just feels weird having my edc leave the property. On to the back ups.
    That’s so cool and I bet it feels weird having your edc not there for a bit to be your edc.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    That’s so cool and I bet it feels weird having your edc not there for a bit to be your edc.
    It's a weird feeling. I showed and explained why I have a light and night sights.

It was satisfying. When we started, it was too much stuff, but at the end, it was I don't even notice x,y,z anymore.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    Since BS is not going, is anyone else fron NWI up for a ride share?
    Not this weekend. We're a few weekends out. This Saturday is going to be moving stuff from the garage to storage in anticipation of the teardown of the existing and construction of the new garagemahal. The next two weekends I'm in Irvine, Kalifornia for a swim meet. That puts us to 8/13 at the earliest.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom