Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    My wife and me will be adding funds this is so tragic and ty for sharing.

On another note thank god works over it was so darn hot today. Going to have a beer with some buddies and head home until it cools off to start working on the pond.
    You mean you're not like a neighbor down the road who is in long sleeves trimming the front yard at the hottest part of the day? Went out to move the sprinklers and turned around expecting to see a company mowing. Nope.

Neighbor girl is taking the IS pistol class Saturday. Told her I would hook her up with gear for the class, so she's coming over this evening. Told her to think of it as try before you buy.

gonebad395

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2022
    Highland
    You mean you're not like a neighbor down the road who is in long sleeves trimming the front yard at the hottest part of the day? Went out to move the sprinklers and turned around expecting to see a company mowing. Nope.

Neighbor girl is taking the IS pistol class Saturday. Told her I would hook her up with gear for the class, so she's coming over this evening. Told her to think of it as try before you buy.
    Absolutely not hahaha I’ll dig by spot light to do it in the cool air. I have a neighbor like that too and I just shake my head when I see it. And thats super cool my wife took one in valpo for women taught by a woman and she loved it. Hope your neighbor loves it also.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Absolutely not hahaha I’ll dig by spot light to do it in the cool air. I have a neighbor like that too and I just shake my head when I see it. And thats super cool my wife took one in valpo for women taught by a woman and she loved it. Hope your neighbor loves it also.
    I'm going to assume it was taught by Amanda. She is a solid instructor. Her husband owns Armory 219 and she has been known to help man the counter.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Currently wondering if I can pick up a bag of garbage with the crane to drop on the hot slabs kicked back from the furnace

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Hate u all 4 this heat!*

Nnnnnnooooo ya did not want the snow. Now look at this miserable heat we are in. :p

* not melensdad who loves the snow.
    Don't you work in a office building that is surely equipped with AC, then go home in your air-conditioned vehicle, to an air-conditioned home?

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    It burns up into carbon dust too quick to stink. I was just wondering if I could pick up the bag with the slab tongs lol

They're too close to the shanty though

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart

Help me out. What and where is the IS pistol class. My wife is getting interested and as much as we lke going to the range together, I think she might like a women's only class in preparation for a CCP.

gonebad395

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2022
    Highland
    Help me out. What and where is the IS pistol class. My wife is getting interested and as much as we lke going to the range together, I think she might like a women's only class in preparation for a CCP.
    The one I’m talking about is in valpo Midwest training group they have a all ladies group taught by a woman. Hope this helps . My wife really learned a lot and it was at a pace where they can ask questions. There was only 4 ladies there, so a lot of 1on 1 she still talks about it

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Infinity Solutions has a Pistol 1 class Saturday 9-5 over near Kingsburg on a private range. Currently there are 4 slots left, and I was told about 1/3 of the participants registered are female.

They also do female only classes, but none are listed currently.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Pistol 1
    "This class is built for the novice to experienced shooter. Have you carried a gun for years and are ready to take the next step? Tired of sitting on a bench and never getting to push your abilities? Ready to start working from the holster and not from the table? Want to try competition but you’ve only shot indoors in a bay? This class builds the fundamental pistol skills to be successful in defensive pistol use.

This class covers:
    Perfection in muzzle awareness
    Firearms safety for real life
    Proper body mechanics for pistol use
    How to safely and efficiently holster and unholster a pistol
    Managing stress effectively during an armed encounter
    Recoil control
    Sight alignment
    Indiana Law
    Trigger control
    Weapon Retention
    Single hand shooting
    And much more.

Required Gear:
    Eye protection
    Hearing protection (electronic recommended not required)
    Defensive pistol
    250 rounds of pistol ammunition
    3 pistol magazines minimum or speed loaders
    2 magazine pouches
    Quality OWB pistol holster (Pistol must be secure within holster and holster must be secure on belt)
    Rigid mounting system for holsters. (Belt, War belt)

We will be eating lunch on site so please bring food and snacks as well as drinks.

We highly recommend bringing the following:
    Bug repellent
    Sun block
    Chair
    Water
    Hat
    Appropriate clothing and footwear (No open toe shoes or V neck shirts)
    Rain gear depending on weather

Ammunition restrictions:
    No +p ammo

Holster restrictions:
    No shoulder rigs
    No cross draw holsters
    No inside the waistband holsters
    All holsters subject to instructor approval

Cost: $150
    Shop online at:
    infinitysolutionsusa.com

Cancellation policy:
    A student has up to 8 days before a class to reschedule to take the same class. A voucher will be given to attend the same class at a later date. If a student cancels within 7 days of class start no refund or voucher will be given.

Start time:
    9:00am Central

If you need help picking out gear, optics, etc. or need gear to rent please contact us. We have limited supplies so it's first come first serve.

infinitysolutionsusa.com "

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom