Not open for further replies.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Cause many people realize, the sign won't stop anybody.
    The no gun signs simply serve the purpose of virtue signaling to gun averse patrons and employees of the establishment. I suppose that some establishments may also post them in an attempt to ward off potential liability resulting from a firearms incident on their property.

GRAVES219

Black Rifles Matter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 30, 2021
    Hobart
    The no gun signs simply serve the purpose of virtue signaling to gun averse patrons and employees of the establishment. I suppose that some establishments may also post them in an attempt to ward off potential liability resulting from a firearms incident on their property.
    Yes. To be ignored by us fellow “proper” people

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    The sign at both Highland and Hammond Hammond both state, No guns allowed on premises

They are at hip level so they have no force of law.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    jedi had cv back in Dec 3, 2021 and that round took me out for 2 weeks. 5 days of fever, barely being able to move, could not taste,smell and the headaches were like migraines. All shades closed, wearing sunglasses, no lights on.

This time it does not feel like that. Wont be able to go back to work until jedi shows a negative test that is under 4 days. Thus why the Walgreen test as the at home ones are not reliable.

Today jedi has felt find fever wise up till about 30 mins ago. Just checked temp and it's 98.7 (green) but jedi is feeling warm anyways. :dunno:

The troubling part is can't keep anything down yet. :( but appetite is with me so something must be going right.

Have lost track of time and days for sure.
    Immodium then pedialyte. Do not get dehydrated, raccoon bait. Gut gets irritated so gots to stoppoopin'.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Meijer had some 16 pounders a few weeks ago but not often. Is a brisket a brisket or does it actually matter where you get one?
    A brisket is a brisket but there are full cuts and flats. The full cuts weight 15 to 20 pounds. The flats are typically 6 to 8 pounds and only includes part of the brisket. I like smoking the full cut better, takes longer but is better. The flats can dry out if you over smoke them.

I do whole brisket at 225 for about 6 hours then wrap it in foil or butcher paper and another 6 to 8 hours at 200 degrees. Rub is dead simple just 1/3 salt, 1/3 ground pepper and 1/3 granulated garlic, I put it in coarse shaker and shake it on pretty thick.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Morning INGO peeps :coffee:

:(
    It's official 2nd time cv winner

Who drew the short straw and has to make the phone call to coroner so they can go pick up JEDI today?

We need to coordinate the timing because by the time they realize they made a mistake and drop him off for a mandatory 72 hour mental health evaluation instead of the morgue we will have to have a limited time window to back up our trucks, empty the valuables from him home and "redistribute his wealth" to our own gun safes.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI

Who drew the short straw and has to make the phone call to coroner so they can go pick up JEDI today?

We need to coordinate the timing because by the time they realize they made a mistake and drop him off for a mandatory 72 hour mental health evaluation instead of the morgue we will have to have a limited time window to back up our trucks, empty the valuables from him home and "redistribute his wealth" to our own gun safes.
    Screenshot_20220710-070938_Chrome.jpg

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

He might have one or two I would take. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom