• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    Not sure if any of y’all made it up to the Rotors ‘N Ribs Fly-in / America’s Freedom Fest Airshow at Goshen Municipal Airport yesterday, but if not, you missed a helluva good show! The RedBull heli, a Mig 17, several amazing aerobatic performances, a jet truck, dropping a pickup from 1000’ under a heli, a nighttime aerobatic show w/ pyrotechnics ON the plane, an A-10 performance w/ Heritage flight, and the longest and most impressive fireworks show I’ve ever seen. I think they’re planning on July 8th for next year, it’ll be well worth the trip!

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Nice acquisition. I have the smaller 575 version and I think you're gonna like it. I'm using the Smokey Mountain today. A man can never have too many cooking tools in his arsenal.
    No you can’t. I have the new smoker, a chargriller brand charcoal grill, and a black stone flattop griddle. I use the CRAP out of the grill and griddle in the summer. I
    Mean why heat up the house when you are trying to cook it. I’ve had smokers in the past. Just not pellet smokers. I’m looking forward to the ease of use.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    My ol lady did meatballs in the crock-pot since y’all are bragging about your smokers!
    Nothing wrong with meatballs. LOL. Tonight is brats in the beer hot tub. Peppers, onions, butter, and seasoning, with brats cooked on the flat top.

Attachments

• D59C6FC7-0DA3-464E-8A60-FD994CD4C631.jpeg
      D59C6FC7-0DA3-464E-8A60-FD994CD4C631.jpeg
      523.1 KB · Views: 3
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom