• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GRAVES219

Black Rifles Matter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 30, 2021
    Hobart
    It's surprisingly roomy. My son and I are both 6'3" (him 180#, me 220#) and we both fit....though the getting in and out part are a bit more....interesting for me.
    You and I are the exact same size haha! we have varying sizes of carts and mini bikes for the kids and its pretty funny trying to cobble myself onto them

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    The past wasn't perfect but sometimes I wish I could have lived in a time where being a communist was borderline criminal.
    Yes - let those in power remove the right to think and speak freely from all of those who disagree with them. Just hope that someone YOU agree with is ALWAYS in power. Because:

All animals are equal but some are more equal than others.​

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Today I went to Centier bank in Hammond and I noticed a sign on the door that said no firearms permitted on premises. The door was locked and there was another sign that said use of the door. I went to the other door and noticed that the sign was not there. I entered greeted the tellers and started to fill out a deposit slip, when a security guard walked over to me and said sir I'm going to have to ask you to leave, I asked why, he said because you have a gun. I said it's legal.

I bank it Centier and I use the Griffith office and have been in their hundreds of times have never had a problem I've been in the Hammond office several times and never had a problem before I don't know if centier is changing completely and if it has anything to do with the June 1st law change.

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    Today I went to Centier bank in Hammond and I noticed a sign on the door that said no firearms permitted on premises. The door was locked and there was another sign that said use of the door. I went to the other door and noticed that the sign was not there. I entered greeted the tellers and started to fill out a deposit slip, when a security guard walked over to me and said sir I'm going to have to ask you to leave, I asked why, he said because you have a gun. I said it's legal.

I bank it Centier and I use the Griffith office and have been in their hundreds of times have never had a problem I've been in the Hammond office several times and never had a problem before I don't know if centier is changing completely and if it has anything to do with the June 1st law change.

How did he know you were carrying?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

I've never had a problem in Valpo or Winfield either. I haven't been in a while though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom