NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Update, I am home, since about 3:45. The surgery went very well. I can walk pretty well.

The nerve block has not completely worn off, so there is not much pain.

BS thanks for the new theme song.

To All, Thanks for the well wishes and prayers.

This surgery thing is much easier when you are in better shape, the first I had atropied for 2 years, this one I worked as hard as possible for 8 months.

Congrats, Tom. The hard part (mental part) is behind you, and every day will get a little better.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    It's a Trackhawk, I'm pretty sure they have Hellcat engines in them

Not sure why the county police need one though
    There is no reason for them to have them. Looks like they have 9 Hellcats of different kinds, and Martinez is itching to use them to chase people. Wait until one of them wrecks at 150MPH.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    There is no reason for them to have them. Looks like they have 9 Hellcats of different kinds, and Martinez is itching to use them to chase people. Wait until one of them wrecks at 150MPH.
    I've yet to find a car or motorcycle that can outrun a Motorola radio that calls ahead to officers farther up the road.

The police and sheriff's office don't need to spend money on vehicles with Hellcat engines (or MRAPs)

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I suspected so but if they could articulate a reason that doesn't sound like the plot to Fast and the Furious XVII then I'd say let them have it.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Maybe the cure for cancer consists of a combination of Mojave Desert sand, Everglades swamp water, Vermont pine cones and water from that suspicious artesian well on Clark St in Gary and it must be all transported in 12 hours or less below 10,000 ft

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    Maybe the cure for cancer consists of a combination of Mojave Desert sand, Everglades swamp water, Vermont pine cones and water from that suspicious artesian well on Clark St in Gary and it must be all transported in 12 hours or less below 10,000 ft
    Artesian well? Are you referring to the big pond on the west side of the road?

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts

That. The local billies are always filling up buckets and other containers of water there and I always drove by thinking "what the hell" and then sometime later that demon house hysteria happened and I was watching YouTube videos about it and then I ended up watching other Gary related videos about how sh***y and weird Gary is and one of them was about that well.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Tuesday morning with almost O degrees out.
    Yups jedi felt it today. 35min wait for buses that never arrived. Seems like the rona/lack of workers has finally caught up with the bus routes jedi takes.

This is the 2nd week of bus delays/cancelations. Driver today said he was given a last minute route, ours, but that they have driver shortage right now.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Yups jedi felt it today. 35min wait for buses that never arrived. Seems like the rona/lack of workers has finally caught up with the bus routes jedi takes.

This is the 2nd week of bus delays/cancelations. Driver today said he was given a last minute route, ours, but that they have driver shortage right now.
    I can't believe you still drive into the city and take a bus into downtown.

Where do you catch the bus?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I can't believe you still drive into the city and take a bus into downtown.

Where do you catch the bus?
    Some days jedi drives all the way into downtown. That is a a once or twice a week occurrence now.

The other days jedi finds different spots around 103rd and Torrance along the bus route to park. It's all residential parking in this areas. It's "somewhat safe" most of the time. Winter is the best as no one is out in this cold. Summer time it can be a little iffy in the afternoon/evening.

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    That. The local billies are always filling up buckets and other containers of water there and I always drove by thinking "what the hell" and then sometime later that demon house hysteria happened and I was watching YouTube videos about it and then I ended up watching other Gary related videos about how sh***y and weird Gary is and one of them was about that well.
    I've only heard of haunted Redar Road near Griffith. The first time I've heard of the demon house was when it was mentioned here last week.

Thanks for mentioning the well. I might stop there to get some

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom