NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Nope

This family drama is due to vax vs unvax, trump vs biden, and now someone testing positive with an at-home test yesterday.

This is why jedi always wishes for just 1 xmass gift. (Home alone voice)
    Make my family dissappear.

:rofl:
    A friend makes laser cut wood LGB/FJB ornaments, and he sent us one. I hung it on the bar mirror and I got the pleasure of watching my liberal cousins face CHHAAAANNNGGGEEEEE as soon as she spotted it. It was freaking HILARIOUS.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    A friend makes laser cut wood LGB/FJB ornaments, and he sent us one. I hung it on the bar mirror and I got the pleasure of watching my liberal cousins face CHHAAAANNNGGGEEEEE as soon as she spotted it. It was freaking HILARIOUS.
    HOW do us mere mortals (those of us who don't have talented friends) get such an ornament? Does your friend sell them on the inter webs?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I start to worry if I'm retiring a little early, maybe I should stay a year or 2 longer.
    And then I go into the sh*tshow, and it's "oh yah. THAT's why I'm leaving. They forced a lot of overtime on everyone, so they left. Now it's one sh*tshow after another."

Their boneheaded mistake is NOT my problem.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I start to worry if I'm retiring a little early, maybe I should stay a year or 2 longer.
    And then I go into the sh*tshow, and it's "oh yah. THAT's why I'm leaving. They forced a lot of overtime on everyone, so they left. Now it's one sh*tshow after another."

Their boneheaded mistake is NOT my problem.

The problem's gonna be to resist the bonuses they offer you when the plant shuts down because you're not there to fix it. Stay strong brother.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I know an electrical engineer named Chuck who made a boatload of $$ in the mills, troubleshooting, after retiring. Maybe you know of him Act.

I remember 2 chucks.
    1 worked at the gas cleaner, nickname "mud duck"
    2 was a motor inspector in my shop. Until he was electrocuted working in an electrical distribution cabinet.

B40B

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2020
    Valparaiso
    HOW do us mere mortals (those of us who don't have talented friends) get such an ornament? Does your friend sell them on the inter webs?
    I might be able to hook you guys up if you want one. I do CNC woodworking stuff and I'm pretty sure I have that file somewhere... Just not sure if I have the time to get them done before Saturday.

Edited - This is the file I have

Attachments

• Let's+Go+Brandon+Snowflake.png
      Let's+Go+Brandon+Snowflake.png
      173.6 KB · Views: 4

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I remember 2 chucks.
    1 worked at the gas cleaner, nickname "mud duck"
    2 was a motor inspector in my shop. Until he was electrocuted working in an electrical distribution cabinet.

Yea, I don't think those were him. This guy ran a business out of Dyer for years after retiring, mostly fixing old switches and relays and such in the mills, that the young guys hadn't a clue about. He did some work for me on an antique machine I was running.
    Real neat guy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom