NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    Called Bass pro and they have more trail cams in apparently. Tactacam has been nice to talk to on phone, but I am beginning to wonder about how long it will take them to remedy cam issue, so may finish work week and head back to bp for replacement. Today I received 3 emails from tactacam about me returning this cam and shipping label stuff etc. Not 1 email of tracking number of what should be coming my way. It stinks that I think they have a better camera and I am probably sticking with them.... Kinda like my three bakflip tonneau covers that I have at my house that all aren't perfect and I am picking the least scratched or broken one and sending back two... Oh yeah, I have to call them again tomorrow too.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Called Bass pro and they have more trail cams in apparently. Tactacam has been nice to talk to on phone, but I am beginning to wonder about how long it will take them to remedy cam issue, so may finish work week and head back to bp for replacement. Today I received 3 emails from tactacam about me returning this cam and shipping label stuff etc. Not 1 email of tracking number of what should be coming my way. It stinks that I think they have a better camera and I am probably sticking with them.... Kinda like my three bakflip tonneau covers that I have at my house that all aren't perfect and I am picking the least scratched or broken one and sending back two... Oh yeah, I have to call them again tomorrow too.

Good luck with it C.R.

At least with the trail cams, they usually either work or don't work. No scratch and dent issues.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    That’s for sure what it was, saw it from 65, looked like maybe a roof ac unit on fire? No responders there yet when I went by. Pretty good size fire, 20-30ft base I’d guess

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Honey bees going extinct because of lawn pesticides. But that's OK once the pollinators are, we will be too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom