NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I guess I'm just lucky but honestly this shipping season the deliveries have been on-time and several packages actually arrived 1, 2 or 3 days early. Nothing has been lost. Nothing arrived damaged.

I had a few Amazon deliveries where the expected delivery was "by 10pm" and found those on my front porch the next morning when I'd go downstairs. Not actually sure what time those arrived, but I suspect they were on my porch when I went to bed and I just didn't notice them.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    My package from China should be here tomorrow. Not bad since it was a custom item and I ordered it no more than 2 weeks ago. (It's going to be here before TV's Chewy order :lmfao:)

I can never get my mom to tell me what she wants for Christmas, but since her bathroom could use a makeover, I picked up some new towels and pictures for the wall. She has seen the blue towels and the pictures, but what she doesn't know is that I also ordered a shower curtain based on the bird pictures. I just photoshopped them into a curtain-sized image and ordered from a place that does custom stuff. The curtain cost me $22 shipped.

1639919067918.png

1639919116841.png

curtain
    showercurtainfinal.png

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I believe the greatest benefit to those people around me in the early morning is derived after they allow me to finish my coffee, often 2 coffees, in peace and quiet.

Pester me before my coffee, or worse yet distract me so that my coffee turns cold, and you might as well just be poking a bear . . . or perhaps put a raccoon in Jedi's attic and wait for the chaos of the day to begin with vengeance

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I went to Point Blank for the first time in a long time.

I have been carrying a brand new 1911A1 GI and had not even fired it.

1 box of 50 .45 ACP, 1 target and 1 hour $66. I said to the cashier, "This is why I don't come here anymore."

Good news, flawless operation and very good accuracy.

Bad news, I need more practice, as my skill while being adequate it is not exemplary.

I did not get dinged for rapid fire. I guess because all of mu shots were on target.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    1 box of 50 .45 ACP, 1 target and 1 hour $66. I said to the cashier, "This is why I don't come here anymore."
    For $26 a month you can shoot unlimited Mon-Fri. Of course ammo & targets are extra.

I'll donate you some targets if you need them. Can't help with ammo, all my bullets are too small. :ar15:

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I went to Point Blank for the first time in a long time.

I have been carrying a brand new 1911A1 GI and had not even fired it.

Good news, flawless operation and very good accuracy.

Bad news, I need more practice, as my skill while being adequate it is not exemplary.

I did not get dinged for rapid fire. I guess because all of mu shots were on target.

What brand 1911 T. ?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Huge shout out to @marvin02 and his wife for helping me with my tonneau cover. Looks great!
    5ce6b1c0c5ead1db5e2001666d56ba10.jpg
    49daa2605bcb1d6a3994803b40315c0a.jpg

Sent from my SM-A125U1 using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom