NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Did not watch the game, did not even know who was playing (in the game or half time).

Not even interested in the commercials either.

What jedi did find strange was the lack of hype at the stores (grocery stores) over the game as well. Or maybe jedi just was not looking? :dunno:

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    In before chef larry, or the dragon lady, or the stern marine, or marvin, act, jedi, bs98, crotchetyTom, bill, etc ... or cheesrat, or dkaufman, or dark kevin, etc ..., or melensdad, klb, tv12something, etc ...

Don't know why I'm awake. Need more sleep

Whew....

Didn't make that list.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Good morning. It's gonna be an exciting day at our house. The replacement part for our new but broken recliner love seat finally came in and a tech will be here at 0800 to make the repair. Like just about everyone else, we have been waiting for it since September.

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    Good morning. It's gonna be an exciting day at our house. The replacement part for our new but broken recliner love seat finally came in and a tech will be here at 0800 to make the repair. Like just about everyone else, we have been waiting for it since September.
    That is exciting, do you know if it is going to be televised, channel? I can't remember, lean, pull to the left, no reverse? I had better time luck but crappy luck on equipment. 3 tonneau covers first dented not functioning properly, installed. Second lost in transit and arrived with third. Installed to find small dog hair looking scratch. Not too bad but it has me Opening third. Plastic pieces fall out of plastic and dented. Pains me, but I think I'm keeping #2, I'll talk to them about hairline scratch. Bakflip seems to have the worst QC but great looking covers

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    giphy.gif

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    That is exciting, do you know if it is going to be televised, channel? I can't remember, lean, pull to the left, no reverse? I had better time luck but crappy luck on equipment. 3 tonneau covers first dented not functioning properly, installed. Second lost in transit and arrived with third. Installed to find small dog hair looking scratch. Not too bad but it has me Opening third. Plastic pieces fall out of plastic and dented. Pains me, but I think I'm keeping #2, I'll talk to them about hairline scratch. Bakflip seems to have the worst QC but great looking covers
    It's being recorded for a yet to be determined release date. For some reason, we never checked the function on this piece at delivery. Tried to use it a few days later and found that the footrest mechanism was bent and wouldn't close all the way. They were good about correcting the problem but it just took forever to get the part. Your tonneau cover story seems typical of what a lot of people are experiencing these days.

Last edited:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    the wife just left the house to go help her sister for the day

I have the baby

He is still asleep so I'm pounding down double espressos in hopes of building enough caffeine in my system to keep up with a 23 month old

I figure bourbon should begin about noon

Clearly it is a Cocomelon, Trash Truck and Baby Shark day.

Upon second consideration, bourbon should probably be mixed into my espresso if I'm going to have to deal with Baby Shark.

If any of you have nothing to do, please stop by about 9am, that should be about when he will have a :poop: poop diaper.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom