NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Is there anyone in Northwest Indiana Indiana interested in 3 pounds of stainless steel pins for tumbling. I used it one time and I don't like the finish on the brass, I paid $30 for it and will let it go for the best offer.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    No V-day for me.

Cons: I go to bed in a pit of darkness every night
    Have to wash my hands more than the average person

Pros: My gun collection is LIT, bruh!

NWIGuy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2022
    NWI
    Good morning! Got to work and got a nice fat envelope from my squares...now I can replace what I had to cover that the insurance didn't.

Or should I just buy that 1911 I've been eyeing...

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    I have assigned Valentine's Day to the same category of undesirable but necessary expenses such as income taxes, vehicle registrations and auto insurance.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Do no passing signs apply to the empty corn field on the right when you're stuck in a line of cars behind a gravel truck going 20 in a 55 and you drive a 4x4 pickup? Asking for a friend

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    How deep do potholes have to get in Hobart before they get filled? Golf cart swallowing size?
    Rt 6 coming up to Wisconsin is horrible. Been that way for years. Gets worse every winter. Hobart doesn't think they should fix it as it's a state road

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    I used to like to get my wife for V-day. She decided I was not to spend the money though, so she no longer gets anything.
    I bought my wife some very nice gifts during the dating and engagement phases of our relationship. I continued this during the first year after we were married but, when she started seeing the bills, she informed me that it was no longer necessary.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Rt 6 coming up to Wisconsin is horrible. Been that way for years. Gets worse every winter. Hobart doesn't think they should fix it as it's a state road
    actually that's a local hobart rd. (ridge rd.) state rd 6 westbound turns north at 51 and joins 94. so ridge rd is hobart/lake station's problem

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I bought my wife some very nice gifts during the dating and engagement phases of our relationship. I continued this during the first year after we were married but, when she started seeing the bills, she informed me that it was no longer necessary.
    It's more romantic, when it's not THEIR money.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    actually that's a local hobart rd. (ridge rd.) state rd 6 westbound turns north at 51 and joins 94. so ridge rd is hobart/lake station's problem

My wife flattened a tire in a pothole on her way to Portage with a load of mail a couple weeks ago. Brand new (20miles) set of $200 each Bridgestone tires. Don't know exactly where it happened, and my tire guy in Schererville made it right, but damn, that area is nasty with potholes.

NWIGuy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2022
    NWI
    My wife flattened a tire in a pothole on her way to Portage with a load of mail a couple weeks ago. Brand new (20miles) set of $200 each Bridgestone tires. Don't know exactly where it happened, and my tire guy in Schererville made it right, but damn, that area is nasty with potholes.

Guy I work with lives in Chesterton and complains every day about this road.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom