NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Henry-Big-Boy-Steel-Lever-Action-Carbine-357-Mag.png
    Dad has the one with the octagon barrel. He always says, "One day, this will be yours." Whike I'd like to put that off as long as possible, it is the only reason I haven't bought one...but I really like the all weather one the best.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Well, an evening in the ER. My wife slipped on ice coming back from putting the horse in and smacked the back of her head really hard on the ice. She had a big goose egg within a couple of minutes and was dizzy and nauseous. She's still nauseous and its been about an hour and a half. We just want to make sure nothing is going on under the surface.

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    Dad has the one with the octagon barrel. He always says, "One day, this will be yours." Whike I'd like to put that off as long as possible, it is the only reason I haven't bought one...but I really like the all weather one the best.
    Uh oh... Was an all weather posted on here yesterday for sale.....

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Knee surgery pushed back again. This time due to covid. Go figure I get my 1st shot Jan 7th after the company requires it on Jan 6th. Go on vacation that week and the supreme court rules vaccine mandates unconstitutional.

All I have is a sinus infection. Got my 2nd shot almost 2 weeks ago, but my dad and stepmom have it and my almost 3yr old son has it as well. I would assume my almost 1yr old daughter has it but not going to waste a test. Im sure my soon to be ex has it also.

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    Well, an evening in the ER. My wife slipped on ice coming back from putting the horse in and smacked the back of her head really hard on the ice. She had a big goose egg within a couple of minutes and was dizzy and nauseous. She's still nauseous and its been about an hour and a half. We just want to make sure nothing is going on under the surface.
    Good luck, wishing her the best!

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    Knee surgery pushed back again. This time due to covid. Go figure I get my 1st shot Jan 7th after the company requires it on Jan 6th. Go on vacation that week and the supreme court rules vaccine mandates unconstitutional.

All I have is a sinus infection. Got my 2nd shot almost 2 weeks ago, but my dad and stepmom have it and my almost 3yr old son has it as well. I would assume my almost 1yr old daughter has it but not going to waste a test. Im sure my soon to be ex has it also.
    Wow surrounded, hopefully all goes well, and sooner than later!

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey

Good luck to her, H.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Home. Big knot on her head, sore all over, but the CT was clear. Thanks all for your kind thoughts.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Keep a eye out for all the concussion symptoms.

NWIGuy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2022
    NWI
    Nice sentiment, NWI, but unless new guy comes to this thread, he won't see it. You can open the Greetings thread by clicking on the link above and posting there.

ps. you may already know this.

pss. I don't remember if I welcomed you or not - if not, Welcome!

doh! Can you tell I'm new here...? lol

Thanks for the warm welcome!

NWIGuy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2022
    NWI
    Oh wow, hope she is ok.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom