NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Stoopid ice. Walking the dog last night I hit a patch and down I went. The dog stood there and looked like I was stupid or something, then decided that since I was on the ground it was time to play.

NO DOG...I fell on my shoulder and it hurts. Now, instead of just being old, I'm old and grumpy like @2A_Tom.
    Get off my ice!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I always thought she was the cutest little thing.

She was (is). This is one of my favorite movies of all time. My mom's too. She tickles me every time we watch it. When we watch it on DVD, she always says "This movie didn't use to have all this bad language." That's because we've seen it on TV when it was all edited out.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    She was (is). This is one of my favorite movies of all time. My mom's too. She tickles me every time we watch it. When we watch it on DVD, she always says "This movie didn't use to have all this bad language." That's because we've seen it on TV when it was all edited out.

Having been to the east coast, including NY, I'd have to say.. they didn't HAVE TO use the language, but it wouldn't have sounded very authentic in 90 percent of the speech.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Stoopid ice. Walking the dog last night I hit a patch and down I went. The dog stood there and looked like I was stupid or something, then decided that since I was on the ground it was time to play.

NO DOG...I fell on my shoulder and it hurts. Now, instead of just being old, I'm old and grumpy like @2A_Tom.
    I slipped on some ice at the end of the driveway last week but managed to stay upright. The acrobatic recovery was impressive but in the process, I tweaked my groin. Probably would have been better off just going down.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    A couple years ago, I went down on some ice at work.
    It was not only the hardest I went down, but I thought there might be paramedics involved, and then the inevitable safety investigation and video.
    Ugh.

Because of the sun there was a thin layer of water on top, soaking into my clothes.
    I wanted to get up.
    But it took a while.
    Two of the worst injuries I have seen in 30 years at my plant were the result of bad falls on the ice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom