NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    lol its like that all the time with folks, I wasn't even aware of it until my gf said something yesterday about it, doesn't bother me, I enjoy the snow and I'm sure the Dems won't let this go to waste to push their climate scam agenda.
    We hadn't had it a while either. I got the text at my son's wrestling practice. Gave me a chance for a Chinese New Year lesson on the ride home.

Truth45

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 1, 2022
    NWI
    We hadn't had it a while either. I got the text at my son's wrestling practice. Gave me a chance for a Chinese New Year lesson on the ride home.
    theres only one good place by me, wish there were others but most chinese food places are not good and sketchy lol, it has taken a few tries to find one up to our standards since we moved here in late Aug 2020.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    theres only one good place by me, wish there were others but most chinese food places are not good and sketchy lol, it has taken a few tries to find one up to our standards since we moved here in late Aug 2020.
    I'm no connoisseur of Chinese food but, I always liked New Dragon on Calumet Ave in Valpo. Don't make it there any more since they are no longer open at lunch time.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    lol its like that all the time with folks, I wasn't even aware of it until my gf said something yesterday about it, doesn't bother me, I enjoy the snow and I'm sure the Dems won't let this go to waste to push their climate scam agenda.
    Hi new kid!

Another porter county cousin! Ya are fffaaarrr. ;)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    This.

If u don't connect to internet no need for the updates. And yes jedi still have some networks and devices that don't connect to internet and running old flavors of windows just fine.

Sure for online banking jedi would keep security up to date. But for general surfing, game playing, for get about it.

Connected, or put in any CDs, DVDs, USBs, bluetooth, etc.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    LaPorte Dunham's has CCI SV .22lr for $4.99/50. Same as CCI web site.

It's raining in Michigan City/ La Porte area now.

@CTC B4Z - many books are not available as ebooks. If you want to get old reference works, go to your library. Want to get an expensive book that only had a few thousand copies printed, go to your library. You can get a lot of uncommon books through inter library loan.

For many their only access to a computer is at the library.

Anyway, back to the weather doom & gloom and those making fun of it.

many books are not available as ebooks

I don't think even 1 percent of books are available as ebooks.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Railroads are still running. Will probably pack a lunch tomorrow night as Im sure some people will call off thursday morning.

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    Felt a little weird with my eggs and bread. Mask up, hat down hoping none of you took my pic and made a meme about it... Really just needed taco shells as the ones we had were pretty dated. Cheesetown grocery stores looked crazy, so I went to westville. Paid 150% but probably goes to a better place and not a lot of people or lines. Welcome Truth!

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Felt a little weird with my eggs and bread. Mask up, hat down hoping none of you took my pic and made a meme about it... Really just needed taco shells as the ones we had were pretty dated. Cheesetown grocery stores looked crazy, so I went to westville. Paid 150% but probably goes to a better place and not a lot of people or lines. Welcome Truth!
    It's OK you admit you panic bought. Ha

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So, someone knocked on my door today.
    Which I hate. I have a DOORBELL for a reason. So I can HEAR it.

Anyway, woman says her kids phone is missing and it shows that it's at my house.

So, my car is at Ford, so how was I supposed to get this phone?
    No. I don't have kids or grandkids.
    Have your kids been playing in my yard, and it's under the snow?

I had to show her, on her phone, the GPS says my address, but it also says she's 150 feet away.
    So, probably one of my neighbors kids have it (for some reason).
    So, I tell her which of my neighbors have kids.
    Then, another of her kids tells her someone just started playing a game on the phone.
    So, obviously me, I'm standing right there.
    Also, turns out the game needs a password. So probably someone that knows the kid and the kid let him know the password.

You should be proud of me.

I refrained from telling her I thought the kids were too young to be trusted with phones.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    So, someone knocked on my door today.
    Which I hate. I have a DOORBELL for a reason. So I can HEAR it.

Anyway, woman says her kids phone is missing and it shows that it's at my house.

So, my car is at Ford, so how was I supposed to get this phone?
    No. I don't have kids or grandkids.
    Have your kids been playing in my yard, and it's under the snow?

I had to show her, on her phone, the GPS says my address, but it also says she's 150 feet away.
    So, probably one of my neighbors kids have it (for some reason).
    So, I tell her which of my neighbors have kids.
    Then, another of her kids tells her someone just started playing a game on the phone.
    So, obviously me, I'm standing right there.
    Also, turns out the game needs a password. So probably someone that knows the kid and the kid let him know the password.

You should be proud of me.

I refrained from telling her I thought the kids were too young to be trusted with phones.
    Will we see you on 60 minutes?

We had our neighbors one night with flashlights out in our front yard one night. It said the dad's phone was located in the yard. 20 minutes later it was found in their house yards away.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

We had our neighbors one night with flashlights out in our front yard one night. It said the dad's phone was located in the yard. 20 minutes later it was found in their house yards away.
    People blindly trust what they are told.
    This lady looked at me funny when I told her that GPS is not perfect, it only gets you close.

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI

"Ooops, it IS in your yard, right in my back pocket"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom