NWI INGO General Post Part 20 - Raccons 4 Life!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I stopped in there last week for the first time to get some Toro snow blower parts. Seems like a nice place to do business. They had a decent inventory of equipment on the floor.
    FYI
    For a small fee ($20 one eay; $40 round trip) they will pickup your item at your house/biz, do the repairs/maintenance and return back to you as welll.

Avoids you having to take the item to them if you don't have a way of.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    **** happens, people change
    Sure **** happens....a lot more often when the work isn't put in before and during the marriage. Divorce isn't inevitable and isn't "luck of the draw." It can happen to anyone, but the percentages can be radically shifted in favor of a lasting marriage.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Never say never about returning, Act. :lmfao:

North Sheet had a millwright who got sick of the BS and retired with a payout, spent a couple months out and supposedly ended up getting a job as a whitehat at Cliffs for a bit and then last week I went to Crane Refresher at the training center and there he was in safety blitz for rtw.
    I'm trying to figure out how he came back.
    maybe if he came back as management.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    And the final count is.... 6! I chatted with Nihal at Amazon Customer service and let him know that the quantity I received (6) was not the quantity in the item description (1000), and he credited $6.41 to my Master Card. So now I have some free handles. I only need two for my sliding screen door.

1639075249322.png

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    And the final count is.... 6! I chatted with Nihal at Amazon Customer service and let him know that the quantity I received (6) was not the quantity in the item description (1000), and he credited $6.41 to my Master Card. So now I have some free handles. I only need two for my sliding screen door.

View attachment 170826
    That's not a bad result, I guess. Last year I ordered something like 50 lbs of candy from Amazon for a Christmas church activity and according to Amazon, I should have gotten it several days before needed.....delayed and came the Monday after I needed it. I contacted them and they credited my account the full amount and told me to keep it. Candy, name brand in this case, isn't cheap. This seems like a good thing....but I'm a type II diabetic, so not so much. I found out a secretary here could use it for a Christmas activity, so I gave it to her. Dealing with Amazon, I have almost always been credited with them telling me to keep whatever it was.

I ended up loading up on candy at Ollies....most of which had Halloween marking all over it, but candy is candy and that's Ollies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    That's not a bad result, I guess. Last year I ordered something like 50 lbs of candy from Amazon for a Christmas church activity and according to Amazon, I should have gotten it several days before needed.....delayed and came the Monday after I needed it. I contacted them and they credited my account the full amount and told me to keep it. Candy, name brand in this case, isn't cheap. This seems like a good thing....but I'm a type II diabetic, so not so much. I found out a secretary here could use it for a Christmas activity, so I gave it to her. Dealing with Amazon, I have almost always been credited with them telling me to keep whatever it was.

I ended up loading up on candy at Ollies....most of which had Halloween marking all over it, but candy is candy and that's Ollies.
    Yeah, I never really expected that there would be 1000. But this is how errors get corrected (hopefully). One time I got a whole lot of green tea because of a listing that said you got 2 boxes of tea and I only got one. Talked to customer service, and they credited me and suggested that I reorder. Same thing happened 3-4 times. I ended up with 4 free boxes of organic green tea before I decided I had taken advantage enough.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Oh, and Ollie's rocks. I got some extra-large throw blankets around Black Friday for $5 each. 60x80 (big enough for a twin or full bed) and very very warm. I stocked up because I know I'll end up giving them away on some of the free FB groups when someone posts that their kids are cold.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom