NWI INGO General Post Part 20 - Raccons 4 Life!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    And what did he negotiate? BB gun? Airsoft? Paintball? Dont' tell me computer games!

His list is pretty tame. Some toys and his own Polar Express train. We have one on a track under our tree. He wants his own (smaller) to play with and put under his tree in his room. His elf is bringing Polar Express tickets for the experience in Chicago when we are staying downtown for the Christkindlmarket.

We got him the Grave Digger remote control truck. I tried it out to make sure it worked. It exceeded my expectations. Super easy to make it do tricks and run.

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    Wife had me make many trips to basement... Did get to sit in a tree for a bit tonight though. First time out this year, saw a decent buck, the shooting lane it went through had too many branches/twigs. No shot, cleaned up lane and I hope to get out more this week.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    It'll be nice for Santa this year. Nothing has to be put together or stickers applied. Only have to install batteries in a few things. The truck has an internal battery you plug in. Recharged it, but will double check closer to Christmas.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    We bought all his stuff ahead of time already. With the whole supply chain thing, we didn't want to be scrambling or missing out. As it is, a dinosaur toy he wanted only had 1 listed online, so we bought it. We've checked since then...yep 0 others out there. Tons of things are back ordered or have not been made yet because of lack of materials.

It's another reason we visited Santa today. Lock in that list!

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    Tons of things are back ordered or have not been made yet because of lack of materials.

It's another reason we visited Santa today. Lock in that list!
    Most everything is at least ordered and en route. My kids must be spoiled, I kept getting the "I don't know what I want or need"... When I was that age, I knew at all times at least a few things that I wanted/needed! Full court pressed them and found enough to be pretty done.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Wife had me make many trips to basement... Did get to sit in a tree for a bit tonight though. First time out this year, saw a decent buck, the shooting lane it went through had too many branches/twigs. No shot, cleaned up lane and I hope to get out more this week.
    IMG_1153.HEIC.jpeg
    3 does came out of the woods while I was on my tractor this afternoon, they are used to the diesel engines from tractors and don't seem bothered by them

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Most everything is at least ordered and en route. My kids must be spoiled, I kept getting the "I don't know what I want or need"... When I was that age, I knew at all times at least a few things that I wanted/needed! Full court pressed them and found enough to be pretty done.
    This is the 1st year in quite a while that magazines were shipped out and the kid could look through, find, and circle things. Always loved doing that as a kid. Guess companies figured out a lot of people use streaming services and commercials are not getting watched as much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom