NWI INGO General Post Part 20 - Raccons 4 Life!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Not all of them. Right now the market is so screwed up a lot of folks, not just car salespeople, are treating customers poorly.
    Very true. My business has had more than a few unhappy customers over the past six months. It used to be a mortal sin to be more than a few hours late on a delivery. Now, some are lucky to get a delivery in the same week it was originally promised.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    It was unfair of me to label all members of a group based on the actions of a few. My apologies.
    Salesmen gonna salesmen. The high-pressure works with some people. It just annoys me. I'll let it go as long as they don't outright lie to me. I drove up to Addison (NW suburb) a few days ago to look at a Ranger. It was an extended cab and I thought it would work for me, but it turned out it didn't. (I have to be able to get Mom's walker in the cab.) So I asked if he had any 4-door Rangers. He insisted they did not exist. Acted like I was stupid for suggesting it. "I've been selling cars for 25 years, blah blah blah ..." I drove 70 miles home and looked at his inventory online, and it turned out he had two 4-door Rangers on his lot.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    ??? Makes no sense why not show them to u so he could sell them???
    Because in his mind they did not exist. He knew more about cars than I did, and he was sure that there were no Rangers with four doors. So instead of listening to me, he said there were no four-doors. I'm talking about the ones that look like this, where you can't really tell it's a door until it's opened up. You can't open the back door until the front door is opened.

1636289920144.png

1636289946101.png

Last edited:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yes that's extended cab or super cab
    Yep. There are extended cab models with 2 doors and with 4, and apparently he was not aware of that. I definitely cannot work with a 2-door because even if I flip the seat forward, I can't get the walker in the back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom