NWI INGO General Post Part 20 - Raccons 4 Life!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Went to a subdivision garage sale in Royal Hawk in Crown Point (just west of American Legion). Total Boomer subdivision. I didn't see any sellers under 60. Lots of really old stuff. Some classic-old and some junk-old.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Wife just found out her ex was killed on the job this morning. Crane hit him. They believe he died instantly.

Any prayers for her 2 oldest kids are welcome. They are grown but I'm sure they could use them right about now
    That's my hope.
    If it happens, please let it be fast.

Burning alive.. not fast.. and a big fear.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    After 10yrs and putting $200 into our washer and dryer in the last year we went out and bought a speed queen washer and gas dryer to replace the kenmore electric dryer and washer.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I swear the Hodgkins, IL UPS hub is a damn black hole. Any package I have that goes there gets stuck for days. Have a package that was scheduled for delivery on the 9th(Thurs) which arrived there on the 8th. It's still there, and I can't make a claim with Amazon until the 14th :rolleyes:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I swear the Hodgkins, IL UPS hub is a damn black hole. Any package I have that goes there gets stuck for days. Have a package that was scheduled for delivery on the 9th(Thurs) which arrived there on the 8th. It's still there, and I can't make a claim with Amazon until the 14th :rolleyes:
    For me it's Carol Stream, IL. I have had packages bogged down there for a week or two. I think Carol Stream is where they do the switchoff from UPS to USPS when they have the combo shipping.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Ever since I moved to Kouts, anything I've gotten that was supposed to switch over to USPS(I think they call it "Mail Innovations") ends up just getting delivered by UPS anyway because they're going to be in the area.

Funny thing is, if it goes through Indy, it will bounce around between Indy and Plainfield a few times before it goes to Hammond or Westville for delivery and still ends up on time and even early, but if it goes to Hodgkins I can count on it being stuck for days

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom