• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jimmy0315

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2011
    Kokomo
    Holy poo!!!! I found this thread after all this time. I have a lot of reading to catch up on. Or one of y'all could just sum up the previous 1000 post for me. Lol

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Holy poo!!!! I found this thread after all this time. I have a lot of reading to catch up on. Or one of y'all could just sum up the previous 1000 post for me. Lol

Bacon, cigars, and shoving guns in our pants. You're welcome. :D
    Oh and Jedi wears PINK, and there is actually some serious discussion and competition shooting that happens here (but rarely), and we blame GeronimoJoe for everything, but Andy219 gets no respect, and stay away from t_star, she is mean and sullen in a goth sort of way. If you live north of US30 you're an inner city gangsta wannabe and if you live south of that road then you are a toothless hillbilly.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Oh and Jedi wears PINK, and there is actually some serious discussion and competition shooting that happens here (but rarely), and we blame GeronimoJoe for everything, but Andy219 gets no respect, and stay away from t_star, she is mean and sullen in a goth sort of way. If you live north of US30 you're an inner city gangsta wannabe and if you live south of that road then you are a toothless hillbilly.

That pretty much sums it up. No respect, I tell you, no respect.

And CTC B4Z is a man of many words.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Go here to see what is happening in NWI
    INGunOwners - Northwest Indiana

You are a bit south of us but I venture to say you probably won't find any more active groups in central IN. The next "big activity" would be in Indy.

Here is a guide to out LINGO
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/106004-nwi_ingo_general_post-84.html#post2707263
    and our "voting order"
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ingo_general_post_part_2_a-2.html#post2850500

Looks like we have to adopt yet another redneck based on where you are at. ;):D

Yup he has a LOT of reading to do.

The history of Jedi's PINK
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/106004-nwi_ingo_general_post-61.html#post2586399

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI

Jimmy already knows how mean I am. :evilangel: I pinked him!!!

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    CP show this weekend. I will most likely mosey on over there. I should not have to hear of these events at a hockey game in Illinois. Come on people!

I'm not sold on the 3 gun yet, maybe if I find good deals on some gear at the show. I'll be moving furniture around town this weekend as well. We'll see how it plays out.

Jimmy0315

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2011
    Kokomo
    Lol well im glad to know that im a "toothless hillbilly". And I want to shove andys guns down my pants!!! O and jedi I am that step child u never wanted

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    CP show this weekend. I will most likely mosey on over there. I should not have to hear of these events at a hockey game in Illinois. Come on people!

I'm not sold on the 3 gun yet, maybe if I find good deals on some gear at the show. I'll be moving furniture around town this weekend as well. We'll see how it plays out.
    Damn, one more week and I would have had some extra cash floating around to at least consider going.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom