• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    So it rained at JP while I was there. I ended up drenched. It got really dark and the M44 fireballs were clearly visible from behind the rifle. Btw, Jedi, I saw a carbine at Blythe's Valpo, I think it was like $220, not sure if M44 or Chinese copy, didn't really look it over.

They have an M1A SOCOM with Aimpoint there for $1599, I'm pretty sure it's a knockoff optic though. The other M1As they have are over $3000 :n00b:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    As it seems that I will be in the hospital another day or so, hence no shooting, I hope that a couple of you dont mind shooting a couple rounds for me. I will be trying to go when released again, which im HOPING will be tomorrow, but never know with the Docs. And I was so hoping to go a day or two before my ER visit, but didn't get the chance, rrrrrrrr, oh well, cant change the past.

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    As it seems that I will be in the hospital another day or so, hence no shooting, I hope that a couple of you dont mind shooting a couple rounds for me. I will be trying to go when released again, which im HOPING will be tomorrow, but never know with the Docs. And I was so hoping to go a day or two before my ER visit, but didn't get the chance, rrrrrrrr, oh well, cant change the past.

I'll send some downrange for you tomorrow. Get well!

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I'll send some downrange for you tomorrow. Get well!

Thanks, and im pretty much better, for the most part, but the docs are wanting to make sure, after all, they wont release me so I collapse an hour or two later at home. Im at the University of Chicago, so Im in good hands. As much as I don't enjoy Chicago, I do enjoy the hospital here, as its such a better quality one.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I hope it goes well for you.

I put a few hundred rds down range today. :biggun:
    Thanks, I know I cant wait to get out and put a couple hundred through my 22. Have some 45 that desperately wants to be shot as well. But, since its a bit more expensive, its a little harder to shoot as much.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Hope all the Fathers on here are having a great Fathers Day, and are able to spend time with their family and loved ones

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Never talk politics at work. Why do I break that rule?
    A guy was mentioning the govt needed more money because of the healthcare of all the older smokers.
    I asked him, "why is it the govts concern? The people smoked knowing the risks."
    Followed by a tirade on how I'm one of them filthy teabaggers that forgot what it was like to be poor.
    Not sure how we got there. I was talking about smokers. Guess its all tied together.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    A guy was mentioning the govt needed more money because of the healthcare of all the older smokers.
    I asked him, "why is it the govts concern? The people smoked knowing the risks."
    Followed by a tirade on how I'm one of them filthy teabaggers that forgot what it was like to be poor.
    Not sure how we got there. I was talking about smokers. Guess its all tied together.

If I were your boss I would have given you this
    work_harder_millions_on_welfare_depend_on_you_bumper_sticker-p128465827986721964en8ys_400.jpg

told both of you to STFU cause if you are talking you are not working and referring back to what I just gave you!

Now row!!!!!
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXh1tW16V-8&feature=endscreen&NR=1[/ame]

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Yep. I get told I should leave the country if I don't like it. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom