Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Just a heads up, I did get out of the hospital earlier today, had a nice family day the laid down for a second and guess I was more tired then I thought, since I didn't wake up for a couple hours. Everything is going good, although I do have some more followups, in addition to the ones that I already had. Oh well, at least Im good to go for now, right?

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Contact Wild Deuce he can duracoat for you. He did Bill B's rifle in a camo and then did his own handgun as well. He won't charge you but you need to provide the paint and he might ask for a favor later on. Actually he has a broken lawn mover that he can't seem to fix. So perhaps you guys can trade on that. He is in Ohio this weekend for an Appleseed so if you PM him he won't be able to reply until MON or TUE when he gets back.

1. I haven't done Duracoat. My gun and BillB's rifle were done with cheapie, off-the-shelf Krylon from Walmart. It was a test run for an AR project later this summer. BTW ... @ BillB, I would like a status report on how that rifle is holding up ... when you have time.

2. Not Ohio. It was here in Indiana @ Camp Atterbury.

3. I'm home now.

Note ... someone once said that Krylon wears a little better than expected and Duracoat is a little less durable than you've been led to believe. Ask around for more info. I need to research it some more myself before proceeding with my AR project. BillB's rifle is a test case.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    1. I haven't done Duracoat. My gun and BillB's rifle were done with cheapie, off-the-shelf Krylon from Walmart. It was a test run for an AR project later this summer. BTW ... @ BillB, I would like a status report on how that rifle is holding up ... when you have time.

2. Not Ohio. It was here in Indiana @ Camp Atterbury.

3. I'm home now.

Note ... someone once said that Krylon wears a little better than expected and Duracoat is a little less durable than you've been led to believe. Ask around for more info. I need to research it some more myself before proceeding with my AR project. BillB's rifle is a test case.

So you lied on the duracoat and lied about going to Ohio. How typical of st. john snobs. ;):laugh:

Just paint El Guerro's gun PINK already. :rofl:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    So you lied on the duracoat and lied about going to Ohio. How typical of st. john snobs. ;):laugh:

Just paint El Guerro's gun PINK already. :rofl:

Show me the link where I said I used Duracoat. :rolleyes: Show me the link where I said I was going to Ohio. :rolleyes: Your failure to read/comprehend does not constitute deception on my part ... you north-a-thirty snob. :laugh:

I do NOT do PINK ... ever. PINK is :puke: and quite unmanly.

Last edited:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I heard my name. Stop it, I am on vacation spending waay too much money. FYI, a burger and fries cost $12 at Mackinaw city, $15 on the island. Ouch.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    When did underpants get so expensive, yeowch.

Well we do have an aging populations and melensdad, Bill B, and actaeon277 all use a lot of adult diapers on a daily basis. :laugh:

Show me the link where I said I used Duracoat. :rolleyes: Show me the link where I said I was going to Ohio. :rolleyes: Your failure to read/comprehend does not constitute deception on my part ... you north-a-thirty snob. :laugh:

Yup a typical flip-floper just like.... :whistle: ;)
    Or one day you will do PINK. :D

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    The deed is done ... AAR here. For those that didn't make it, you really, really missed out. This was one for the books and I'm thankful for the experience shared and new bonds forged.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The deed is done ... AAR here. For those that didn't make it, you really, really missed out. This was one for the books and I'm thankful for the experience shared and new bonds forged.

So now we know who we need to call when the southern Lake county rednecks try to invade the north. We just put WD on US-30. :D The rest of us will bunker down in the gettho where we only have to shoot a few feet in front of us with our AKs and High Points. :laugh: Congrads WD!

El Guero

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2011
    Nw Indiana

i dont want any pink guns !! i am from Guadalajara, one of the most gay cities in mexico and you want me to have a pink gun?

is like insult to injury, no way !!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    i dont want any pink guns !! i am from Guadalajara, one of the most gay cities in mexico and you want me to have a pink gun?

is like insult to injury, no way !!

Then a pink gun will be good for you. ja,ja,ja!!!! :laugh:
    No the only PINK gun Wild Duece still has to paint will be for me. One day I plan on getting my AK pinked.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Oldest tree in LAKE county and possiblity the state of Indiana is DEAD!

:(:(:(
    When ever I would pass by the tree on my way to the mall or costco or valpo I would always say hi to it or tell whomever was in the car look that is the oldest tree in Indiana. Sadly today as I passed it I noticed that it looked dead (no leaves) and sure enough the Times Article from 2011 confirms it.

Oldest tree in Lake County will be removed : Lake

Very very sad indeed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom