• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Jedi covered it. You can't use a C&R to do transfers, it's a collectors license, it's intended purpose is for the holder to buy for themselves. That's not to say you're stuck with a gun you bought if it turns out you don't like it. You could sell it the next day. It's probably not a good idea to sell it for more than you paid, though.

An old boss of mine had a C&R. He was full of it. Aren't you tired of your M44? Cabelas has sniper MNs for more than I want to pay. I do want to send out my bolt to get it bent though. Its like 60 bucks +s&h.

Jedi they have hello kitty ar furniture on slickguns.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I have heard the same about the Ruger as well. I do not have one, so I can not attest, but I would not mind having one to test fire and then try to clean. Any offers?

I'll bring it to the next meet & shoot if you want to try it out (firing that is). You don't have to clean/take it apart afterwards. :D

BTW for those of you that due owe it here is something Chef Larry sent me a while back that makes it easy to field strip the weapon.
    Speed Strip Kit

I think it's more such an issue of my being brand new and it having a bad rep of being hard to re-assemble. The biggest issue is there are certain steps you have to do in a certain order in order to put it back together and some of those steps (mag in, mag out) are not that intuative.

Ruger has some good YouTube videos on it that really save your :bacondance:.

Jedi they have hello kitty ar furniture on slickguns.

:puke: AR :puke:
    I don't own an AR (yet) and probably never will. But when I do I want to do this to it.

hello-kitty-ar-15-rifle-2.jpg

BTW is that sticker you talking about the same one as the one on the stock in the image above?

I would like this one on my AK but I don't have a stock that can handle it now.
    ak_kitty.jpg

:(

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Now a Ruger Mark III .22 is a ***** pain in the **** to do and I **** hate having to **** take it apart because I end up **** a ton of **** words and having to watch several **** youtube videos over and **** over and still the **** piece of **** gives me trouble.

Ok I'm **** tired now on that rant. :D
    Give it to me, problem solved.:rockwoot:
    Bill, do you promise not to dent the celing at the 1101 Lounge with it? :popcorn:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Bill, do you promise not to dent the celing at the 1101 Lounge with it? :popcorn:
    It does not have a spring that will fly upwards like in the 1911 so off course he is not going to dent the ceiling. However since you do have to point the gun up, then down he might make a small .22 hole in the ceiling and then another one in your floor. :laugh:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I do so solemnly swear

It does not have a spring that will fly upwards like in the 1911 so off course he is not going to dent the ceiling. However since you do have to point the gun up, then down he might make a small .22 hole in the ceiling and then another one in your floor. :laugh:

I won't do that either.

:cool::dunno: I haven't got the slightest idea what your talking about. :dunno::cool:

Sure you do. The Andy219 commerative divot that you put in the ceiling to forever remind everybody of your toy touching someone else's twig and berries.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Does anyone want to shoot 3 gun in Niles, MI on 7/15/12? I have spare gear if you don't.

I'd set you up to run one of my x-5 pistols, SCAR L, FN SLP.

You would have to bring 150 rounds of 9mm, .223, 2 slugs (I've got a few extra ) of 12ga, and 100 rounds of 12ga #7 shot.

Can carpool with 6 adults.

I was considering it but I haven't been to church in a month of Sundays (work, travel, etc.) and I miss it. Still, ... it's tempting (I would use my own gear). What is the start time ( I get off work that morning)?

@Butch627, did you get that safe taken care of?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Da PinkFather's Future Tactical Jeep

So have you seen Jedi's new future tactical jeep?
    It was in the Griffith 4th of July parade.
    pink-jeep.jpg

If any thug manages to bring it to Da PinkFather there will be a nice reward.
    A full clip with 9mm bullets for your Hi-Point!

For you rednecks the reward will be a brand new hum...
    "oh look a this shinny new coin"
    ;)

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I was considering it but I haven't been to church in a month of Sundays (work, travel, etc.) and I miss it. Still, ... it's tempting (I would use my own gear). What is the start time ( I get off work that morning)?

First shots look to be at 0900 as long as everything is set up.

3 Gun at B.O.R.C.C.

They want 5 slugs and 25 birdshot, BTW. Much less than I thought.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Lowendgenerator, get out of there quick... the life you save may be your own...

PS: There's a couple of whole States in the same condition as Chicago.... Cali, NY, lalalalalalalalalal....

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    pink-jeep.jpg

;)

Does it come with those drivers?

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009

[insert :puke:picture of pink jeep]

;)

In what drug induced, mind tripping environment would that jeep be conisdered tactical?? I wouldn't need a scope to hit that thing at any range. The only way to conceal it would be to bury it.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    That pink jeep looks to be a bit of a eye sore to me... and I'm artsy....

The occupants look pretty nice....uummmm...

I would say the JEEP I was looking over for my next GB shoot is much more tactical... I'm booking a completely restored Willy's JEEP based on early WWII, with all the MP stuff included... This is gonna complete one of my artsy images quite well.... and it is tactical Jedi... You will have to make time and comeout and see it and you will agree with me I believe...

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    In what drug induced, mind tripping environment would that jeep be conisdered tactical?? I wouldn't need a scope to hit that thing at any range. The only way to conceal it would be to bury it.

Best to torch it first, I think. :cool:

Yes, we can take the girls out of it before it gets lit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom