• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Any NWI INGOers need an AR rail? I've got a Daniel Defense Omega 7.0 that I'll be replacing with a longer one. It's just got a couple dings. Goes for 250-ish new, I'd like $100, you'll need a hex key/allen wrench to install it.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    ***ALL GONE***

Hey, last week after having a few to many drinks, I ordered a bunch of vinyl stickers. I already put one on my vehicle, but I have 9 left in white and 10 in red. They look exactly the sane except the color.

Here's the white one on my vehicle:

IMAG0030.jpg

They're roughly 4 inches. My drunken mishap turns into a win for INGO. Let me know if you want one and what color. They're free. We can figure out a way to get them passed out. I'm planning on going to the 1101 tomorrow if they're open and will be there Thursday. I'm also attending the next meet and shoot.

Red:

1) Bill B
    2) tv1217
    3) lady ghost
    4) melensdad
    5) geronimojoe85
    6) Gunbunnies
    7) nipprdog
    8) Napalmftw
    9)aclark
    10) Prize for meet and shoot competition!

White:

1) t_star
    2) GhostofWinter
    3) sadclownwp
    4) geronimojoe85
    5) Wild Duece
    6) jedi
    7) magicman
    8) merrixs
    9) no longer available-co worker snatched it.

They are pretty cool looking, they're on a first call basis. So as with most things, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Last edited:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Hey, last week after having a few to many drinks, I ordered a bunch of vinyl stickers. I already put one on my vehicle, but I have 9 left in white and 10 in red. They look exactly the sane except the color.

They're roughly 4 inches. My drunken mishap turns into a win for INGO. Let me know if you want one and what color. They're free. We can figure out a way to get them passed out. I'm planning on going to the 1101 tomorrow if they're open and will be there Thursday. I'm also attending the next meet and shoot.

They are pretty cool looking, they're on a first call basis. So as with most things, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

I'll take a red one!

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI

I'd like a white one! Please!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Okay, since I can't go to the next M&S, KLB was nice enough to invite me over to try out his new toy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGNq_qWG7bc
    KLB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njReWtfWHqI
    Me
    I know, I'm new at this. I said silencer, instead of suppressor.
    And the unsuppressed gun had supersonic ammo.
    The suppressed one had subsonic. Not a good comparison.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iBpu1APpSw
    Me shooting supersonic out of both.

Yes, I need to work on my videos. I didnt shoot myself, or anyone else. So, not too bad I guess.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

. . .

I'd love a Red one!

1101 is closed on July 4, but I'll be there bright and early on Thursday!!!

If anyone wants to arrange to pick them up at the 1101 Cigar Lounge then I'll work it out with Andy so that your sticker can be waiting at the sales counter with your name on it.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Ok, updated the list. Have 6 white and 6 red still available.

I'll be at the 1101 Thursday. You can meet me there, or like melensdad said I can leave them there for you to pick up at your earliest convenience. Or I can hang onto it until the next meet.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I'll take a white one buutttt ....... if you get swamped with requests, you can boot me off the list or give me a red one (if those are not as popular). I don't have to have one but I'll take one. Thanks!

Cue Jedi with a smart alec comment .... wait for it .... wait for it ....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom