• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Andy, Ill take a red one. You can leave it at the 1101 tomorrow.

Bob, missed you last week, only could get in on Wed. Ill be by tomorrow at around 930-10.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    And while the 4th is a sad day for my people, I hope y'all enjoy yourselves (safely). I am working tonight and closing so no fun for me unless we head down to the waterfront after work for the fireworks. I was hoping to wear a union (British) flag shirt but I couldn't find one ;)

I have read a study from the British Government, that had said that George Washington was the worst adversary that had faced off against the British. Was actually a good read, seeing it from the other side, and both sides agreed that he was a gentleman fighter, but he was also one heck of a leader. Wish that I could find that page again, it was a wonderful read.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Was floating in the pool, smoking a nice Tabak Especial cigar, only about an inch into the cigar when a bug bit me and I dunked my cigar into the pool. Damn sad ending for such a nice cigar.

Bob, missed you last week, only could get in on Wed. Ill be by tomorrow at around 930-10.

I'll be there. :rockwoot:

I have read a study from the British Government, that had said that George Washington was the worst adversary that had faced off against the British. Was actually a good read, seeing it from the other side, and both sides agreed that he was a gentleman fighter, but he was also one heck of a leader. Wish that I could find that page again, it was a wonderful read.
    I saw that one too. It was a great read. Not sure where I saw it or I'd post up the link too.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Andy: I'll have a red one if there's any left.

I'm in town on the weekend around the 14th of July for a wedding... so I could pick it up at the cigar lounge.

NO!!! You left our group traitor you get nothing!;)

Ok all you NWI guys, I know I spoke to several of you at the April shoot about electronic hearing protection. Many were very interested in my upcoming review, but I had other projects get in the way.

I finally had time to finish it this afternoon, so enjoy: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...tronic_hearing_protection_for_any_budget.html

:dunno: who r u again? ;)

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'll be piping Friday for the ceremony honoring emergency personnel, and Saturday at closing ceremonies.

so will u be wearing this?
    skortmanminikilt90jpeg.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

or will be like this one?
    Insta-Kilt-Model-2-Large.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville