jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    colt-013.jpg

Is that your 1911 that you brought over to my house once before?
    If so what did YOU do to it? Oh wait I know!
    You touched a GLOCK :gross: and failed to wash/bleach your hands and then touched a 1911. :nono: You transmitted the GLOCK death to your 1911 in doing that. As such I can't blame the 1911. I play the user who failed to wear protection when handling the cheap tramp that GLOCKs :gross: are. :D

What the
    censored.gif
    is that
    censored.gif
    ugly image of. That is just
    censored.gif
    up man. Why would you
    censored.gif
    do that to a 1911. Why! WHY!!!! WHY!!!!!!

:puke: x an obamian! :laugh:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    YADADADA DADADADA CIRCUS YADADADA DADADADA AFRO - CIRCUS AFRO - CIRCUS AFRO - POLKADOT POLKADOT POLKADOT

STUCK...IN...HEAD...MUST...GET...OUT

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    Hey Jedi, for all the crap you talk about glocks, I've noticed how you conveniently forgot to tell everyone that i caught you "fondling" the glock mag for the Kriss, as I was packing it up after the last m&s.:D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hey Jedi, for all the crap you talk about glocks, I've noticed how you conveniently forgot to tell everyone that i caught you "fondling" the glock mag for the Kriss, as I was packing it up after the last m&s.:D

:puke: x a gazllion obaminans!

oh man how am I suppose to sleep now. I'm going to have nightmares I tell you NIGHTMARES!!!!!

Did he yell "my precious" when you snatched it back?

queenofhearts.jpg

:D

Here is my precious...
    jpr.png

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    A franken1911A1.... John Moses Browning is rolling over in his grave right now....

Must wear sunglasses today to let my eye's repair....

More pain killer, please....

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'm very proud of my kid.

Her first 2 or 3 days at college were a big adjustment for her, but then things settled into place. Being a high school junior taking classes with college juniors and seniors was pretty intimidating for her and she's a semi-shy kid to begin with so she had overcome that. She got over being homesick, made a group of friends, and is enjoying college life at Washington University while getting some pretty impressive grades, especially given that most of her school peers and 3 to 5 years older than she is!

So far she has had 3 quizzes and 1 test in her Biology/Human Genetics class. The quizzes are worth 10 points each and she has accumulated 30 points! Tough to beat that. She got an A on the test, with a 93%. Sounds bad for her, but the average in the class was only 84% so she had one of the top scores. Not too bad for a 17 year old high school kid in a class with mostly college Juniors and Seniors (there is 1 other high school kid in the class, he got a C on the test).

As for her English class (banned books in history), she's only turned in 1 paper and that earned her an A+.

But don't think she is just sticking her nose in her books and not having fun. She's at SIX FLAGS today with a bunch of her friends, she's been to "the loop" several evenings for dinner and entertainment, has gone to several of the school sponsored social events, etc. In fact we only get a moment or two on the phone with her because she is usually too busy to talk to us.

Still unsure what she is going to do with her life, she will be returning to finish high school this fall, but is waivering between international law and getting a PHd in Genetics and becoming a researcher.

My wife and I are driving down on Wednesday to see her. Just for the day. Long drive for a short visit, but we are looking forward to taking her to dinner and meeting her friends.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom