NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

qwerty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    Why is it that I never see the number of negative tests in any of these reports?

What is the percentage of positive results? That would provide context, maybe a context that isn't in agreement with the public line?

That number is meaningless without context.

The world confounds me more every day.

The problem is that testing stats have a pretty good lag. It may be up to a week before those get up to date. If you look at the previous week (7/12-7/18) there were 631 Cases and 5,760 Cases in Lake, Porter and LaProrte. 7/5-7/11 662 Cases 6,370 tests.

You can check it, run your own stats, etc at this dashboard I have put together: https://datastudio.google.com/u/0/reporting/9dcccb79-da8c-40a5-9551-1a0ca5df5d25/page/CyrWB

You can select the counties in the drop-down, then the date range, etc. It works best on a large screen. Using a phone will drive you nuts.

Last edited:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    All I've seen is the letter. Perhaps the need to make an announcement before posting a link. :dunno:

Reporter Michael Puente posted it.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    All I've seen is the letter. Perhaps the need to make an announcement before posting a link. :dunno:

Reporter Michael Puente posted it.

I've seen several articles since you posted. Just couldn't find it on Lake County health website, which you think would be the first place it would be posted.
    You're always spot on your info.

If I'm reading it correctly it sounds like masks are now mandatory in the classroom at all times.
    I'm betting Hobart schools do like Portage and go to E learning for the first quarter at least

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I've seen several articles since you posted. Just couldn't find it on Lake County health website, which you think would be the first place it would be posted.
    You're always spot on your info.

If I'm reading it correctly it sounds like masks are now mandatory in the classroom at all times.
    I'm betting Hobart schools do like Portage and go to E learning for the first quarter at least

I'm not paying attention to school stuff until August as it changes daily.

Times picked it up:
    https://www.nwitimes.com/business/healthcare/masks-now-required-inside-all-lake-county-businesses-public-places/article_03c65e8f-2385-5049-b9d8-80137fa110ee.html

Dulla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2020
    NWI
    I don't see schools going back to physical classrooms at all next year. A Catholic school I work with is planning a hybrid model cycling classes so only half the students are at school on a given day but I doubt even that will work.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    At least I haven't seen a tip line for reporting here, like NYC did. I'm sure those calling are doing the Reich thing....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom