NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    INGO is great, real time info to help another member, a side runners never get a chance to

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Hey Act, you almost got that other thread back on track (for almost a page, mine are only ten) one liners started to fly.

Did you get bit when they grabbed the bone back from you?

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    The best part of midnights.
    Trying to sleep, while everyone cuts their grass.
    Wasn't me. I went grocery shopping with the wife and she was throwing all sorts of stuff in the cart like a little kid when I wasn't looking and get up to the register and saw what she did. :spend:Always cheaper for me when I go alone.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Wasn't me. I went grocery shopping with the wife and she was throwing all sorts of stuff in the cart like a little kid when I wasn't looking and get up to the register and saw what she did. :spend:Always cheaper for me when I go alone.

This is why I grocery shop alone!

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    "BREAKING: Lake County, the second largest in Indiana, is mandating all residents to wear masks when entering an enclosed public space or an enclosed place of business.

The order came down Monday by Lake County Health Officer Dr. Chandana Vavilala.

Other communities also requiring masks include Gary and Merrillville starting Monday.

Lake County Commissioner Michael Repay says he is worried about enforcement but, "I don’t think that should prevent us from doing something that we think is in the practice of good health and keeping people safe."

Northwest Indiana has recorded more than 300 new positive cases from Saturday to Sunday, according to the Indiana State Department of Health.

You can hear my story Tuesday morning on WBEZ Chicago."

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    "BREAKING: Lake County, the second largest in Indiana, is mandating all residents to wear masks when entering an enclosed public space or an enclosed place of business.

The order came down Monday by Lake County Health Officer Dr. Chandana Vavilala.

Other communities also requiring masks include Gary and Merrillville starting Monday.

Lake County Commissioner Michael Repay says he is worried about enforcement but, "I don’t think that should prevent us from doing something that we think is in the practice of good health and keeping people safe."

Northwest Indiana has recorded more than 300 new positive cases from Saturday to Sunday, according to the Indiana State Department of Health.

You can hear my story Tuesday morning on WBEZ Chicago."

Any links because quite a few of us are not seeing this anywhere on Lake Counties website

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Just thought of something with the newest government overreach. I would have to assume now, that the kids in school will be required to wear masks the whole school day now since they are in an enclosed space?

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.

Why is it that I never see the number of negative tests in any of these reports?

What is the percentage of positive results? That would provide context, maybe a context that isn't in agreement with the public line?

That number is meaningless without context.

The world confounds me more every day.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    A couple of weeks ago someone mentioned 6 deaths, my reply was we have more heartatack death than that every week.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom