NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    U-haul is loaded. Tomorrow my daughter moves to Chiraq. I’m not a fan. But young does stupid. She is a corporate lawyer who works remotely. She could live anywhere. I don’t understand.
    So are you rednecks gonna vote melensdad off the island? His kind has forsaken ya! He brings shame to ya, he has shames his raccoons as well. :p

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    U-haul is loaded. Tomorrow my daughter moves to Chiraq. I’m not a fan. But young does stupid. She is a corporate lawyer who works remotely. She could live anywhere. I don’t understand.
    That’s just scary. I have a good friend on the 23rd floor on the gold coast and she’s just fine, but constantly posting videos of shooting’s, robbery’s people ramming folks with their cars, just looking down from the balcony. all the damn time.

Last edited:

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    Any of you been to Oakwood Gun Club? It's NWI, barely any online presence. I called a couple days ago to inquire about hours and the gentleman seemed nice enough on the horn.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Any of you been to Oakwood Gun Club? It's NWI, barely any online presence. I called a couple days ago to inquire about hours and the gentleman seemed nice enough on the horn.
    Yes, Dave is a good guy. I'm surprised he answered, he used to take the winters off and close up shop i thought.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    It was certainly nice having an extra day off. Almost wish I could do it more often. Or at least be able to sleep in, i hate early mornings.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Does anyone use a chromebook. How do you like it.

I use a couple of apps on the tablet that are very convenient and it seems that whereas you can open apps on Windows 10 it may not be as easy as on the Chromebook.

Any input is welcome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom