NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    The lack of voting machines in my precinct is going to be a bit of a big deal I think. They are running over 2 hour waits. How can you have only two machines?

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    The lack of voting machines in my precinct is going to be a bit of a big deal I think. They are running over 2 hour waits. How can you have only two machines?

5 machines in the Porter Town Hall. One was a set up with a chair, which I thought was nice.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Cause u blind!!!
    Cause u oooolllldddd!!
    Cause tech have advance too much for you. :p

R u on apple or android?
    Its probably hidden in the settings?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It took me 20 minutes including 15 min wait and polls opening a little late.

I just took my wife after work, waited about 5 minutes outside.

My daughter got ahead of the curve with early voting a couple of days ago. She voted at Wicker Park and waited outside for two hours without a coat, that's determination.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    It took me about 30 minutes. Line was a lot shorter than it was earlier. Having only the two machines was a joke. Some people messed up their ballots and had to redo them. Ugh

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    It took me about 30 minutes. Line was a lot shorter than it was earlier. Having only the two machines was a joke. Some people messed up their ballots and had to redo them. Ugh

Man, Porter County really is Redneckville, isn't it. In Cedartucky we have electronic machines - no ballets. Of course, maybe easier to steal my vote too ... who knows nowdays.

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    Man, Porter County really is Redneckville, isn't it. In Cedartucky we have electronic machines - no ballets. Of course, maybe easier to steal my vote too ... who knows nowdays.

Ours were electronic machines that print out completed paper ballots. Best of both worlds!

Though, I wonder how many people actually looked at the printed ballot before they fed it into the box?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Ours were electronic machines that print out completed paper ballots. Best of both worlds!

Though, I wonder how many people actually looked at the printed ballot before they fed it into the box?
    This is what we had. This couple both tried to vote straight ticket and apparently didn't confirm all of the screens before it was printed.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    In and out in 5 minutes after work. Wife went early in the day with same results.
    Guess they were giving finger condoms out for pushing the buttons when wife was there. Didnt hand them out when I just there. No issues voting without a mask either. About half the workers didn't have them on either

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom