NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The election is depressing. I am going to ignore it all for a while

Agree!
    We are worse than a 3rd world country now in terms of elections.
    Taking days or weeks to know who won. Really!?

Plus the idea that votes are being counted/coming in AFTER election day is just mind-boggling!
    Mail in ballots should NOT exist. You vote in person or you don't get to vote.
    (Yes Jedi understands some people are not at their jurisdiction to vote (ie. in a hospital bed, in another state due to work, other side of the world on a carrier, etc). It sucks but too bad you are not here anyways.

The early voting jedi thinks is ok since those vote are not counted until election day anyways.
    ok end of rant!
    Jedi has not kept up with post election stuff and sadly unlike last time when jedi woke up and Trump was the clear winner Jedi was hoping that was the case again so everyone could just move on with our lives. Instead it looks like this will drag for a while. :(

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    An absentee ballot is completely different than the shenanigans with theunsolicited mail in ballots.

We don't need to disenfranchise military.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Good morning all.

And it is a nice one down here in far suburban Lowellabama. Pleasant breeze, moderate temps.

Sound of the hydrostatic transmissions on the combines was is the air as the farmers were out early bringing in some of their harvest.

Took the dogs out and pee'd in the yard. They pee'd on a tree, I just arched my stream of sweet release off the edge of the patio :D

Time now for INGO and :coffee:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Took the dogs out and pee'd in the yard. They pee'd on a tree, I just arched my stream of sweet release off the edge of the patio :D

Time now for INGO and :coffee:

:facepalm:
    Eeeeewwww
    Rednecks!

Btw all quiet in chiraqi. Lots of storefronts boarded up again.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Wife and I pulling up to a 4 way stop and a guy is relieving himself on the side of the road.

Black Oak, sheesh.

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Went to Jasper Pulaski on Wednesday around 9am. Just got to an open 50 yard table and in about 10 mins there was a wait of people to shoot. I was a little surprised to see so many others waiting over an hour to shoot. I thought during the week it would be chill but I guess not. Talking with a few others it seems that is a everyday thing.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Went to Jasper Pulaski on Wednesday around 9am. Just got to an open 50 yard table and in about 10 mins there was a wait of people to shoot. I was a little surprised to see so many others waiting over an hour to shoot. I thought during the week it would be chill but I guess not. Talking with a few others it seems that is a everyday thing.

Saw that Willow Slough is now open again. It's a lot closer for me. Being it's a pay-to-play facility, it was never as busy as the public ranges. That's worth it to me, cause I have few opportunities to get out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom