NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Former coworker's granddaughter has a big lead, but some icing on the cake never hearts. Plus, it's the only Hoosier on the list. :D

Karina James, Lowell (IN): James won her first IHSAA Cross Country State Championship title this season, after she placed in the top 40 as a freshman and fourth last season. She ran a season's best of 18:00.10, just being a hair off of running her first sub 17 minutes for 5K of the season. This wasn't an easy title to win as she had competition from Fort Wayne Carroll's senior, Zoe Duffus, who finished just two seconds behind James.

https://www.milesplit.com/articles/288822/national-girls-performer-of-the-week-1026-111

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi I dunno how you feel about Boba Fett, but The Mouse brought him back :rockwoot:

???
    Are you talking about the mandalorian show???
    Jedi has not seen any of those episodes as that is Disney Star War and after episode 8 Jedi walked away from Disney Star Wars.

The Child is cute and jedi loves the memes of the child but that is about as far as jedi will go. Jedi has heard that the series is good and it is the only thing saving star wars right now but jedi still wont watch it.

Disney has done too too too much damage to star wars for jedi to come back to it. As their own characters have said....
    Let it go..

:(

PS.
    True sw fans know boba fett survived the pit in the desert.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    ???
    Are you talking about the mandalorian show???
    Jedi has not seen any of those episodes as that is Disney Star War and after episode 8 Jedi walked away from Disney Star Wars.

The Child is cute and jedi loves the memes of the child but that is about as far as jedi will go. Jedi has heard that the series is good and it is the only thing saving star wars right now but jedi still wont watch it.

Disney has done too too too much damage to star wars for jedi to come back to it. As their own characters have said....
    Let it go..

:(

PS.
    True sw fans know boba fett survived the pit in the desert.
    They've talked about that awhile, he's finally made an appearance. As you pointed out, it's about the only good to come out of Disney SW. Episode 9 was pretty good at trying to get back for the most part, and I enjoyed it. I hate that 8 is there at all.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Tuesday morning. Voting day. Hope tomorrow will be a quite day all over.
    Let's hope. I have a feeling Indiana will be ok. But Chicago was already boarding up stores yesterday, and I'm sure more today in anticipation of tonight / tomorrow. I'm seriously hoping it'll go smoothly but the example set by the tantrums of the last few years has me preparing as well. Really hoping for a landslide so it would lessen the likelihood of riots. But we'll see.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    They've talked about that awhile, he's finally made an appearance. As you pointed out, it's about the only good to come out of Disney SW. Episode 9 was pretty good at trying to get back for the most part, and I enjoyed it. I hate that 8 is there at all.

Jedi watched 75% of ep8 and stopped.
    Did not watch ep9 and wont.
    Disney star wars is not star wars

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    It's not really Disney that's the problem with Disney Star Wars, it's like 99.999% C**tface Kennedy. Which means you should give Mando a shot because she had virtually nothing to do with it.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Fully agree its C.K. that has f*** up disney star wars.
    However just how jedi gave up on watching TV a decade ago after The Sarah Conor chronicles were just cancelled with no closure so to has star wars fallen for jedi.

Disney controls CK and have allowed her to crap all over sw. jedi wont return to that abusive relationship.

Look at what disney is now doing with marvel. jedi is not a marvel fan but from jedi reads the next chapter of marvel movie is 100% woke. :facepalm:

So f.... disney, f... CK and as they said

[video=youtube_share;oj_48e3-hKA]https://youtu.be/oj_48e3-hKA[/video]

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Fully agree its C.K. that has f*** up disney star wars.
    However just how jedi gave up on watching TV a decade ago after The Sarah Conor chronicles were just cancelled with no closure so to has star wars fallen for jedi.

Disney controls CK and have allowed her to crap all over sw. jedi wont return to that abusive relationship.

Look at what disney is now doing with marvel. jedi is not a marvel fan but from jedi reads the next chapter of marvel movie is 100% woke. :facepalm:

So f.... disney, f... CK and as they said

[video=youtube_share;oj_48e3-hKA]https://youtu.be/oj_48e3-hKA[/video]
    Hell must have frozen over, I agree with all of Jedi's nonsense here. Disney ruined two of the best movie series there were with their SJW crap and horrible story lines. I did see Ep9 and it wasn't anything great. The story made no sense. Disney gets no more of my money, period.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Rookie!

By now you should have voted at least 3 times.
    Once via mail, once doing early voting and then today.

Did you dig you your dead relative to have them vote yet?
    Come on now slacker!!!

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Let's hope. I have a feeling Indiana will be ok. But Chicago was already boarding up stores yesterday, and I'm sure more today in anticipation of tonight / tomorrow. I'm seriously hoping it'll go smoothly but the example set by the tantrums of the last few years has me preparing as well. Really hoping for a landslide so it would lessen the likelihood of riots. But we'll see.
    Indy circle center and Lafayette downtown are boarded up tight.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Rookie!

By now you should have voted at least 3 times.
    Once via mail, once doing early voting and then today.

Did you dig you your dead relative to have them vote yet?
    Come on now slacker!!!

Who says I only voted once?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Hell must have frozen over, I agree with all of Jedi's nonsense here. Disney ruined two of the best movie series there were with their SJW crap and horrible story lines. I did see Ep9 and it wasn't anything great. The story made no sense. Disney gets no more of my money, period.

Yup, I agree

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom