NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    I started shooting trap when another member at Michigan City Rifle Club loaned me a shotgun for my first two times out. I bought a Weatherby SA-08 semi-auto 12 gauge and have been 3 more times. It's fun. I will certainly be trying other clay sports cause shooting clays is right up there on the fun meter.

Broke 20 (21) for a round for the first time tonight. I know that's not great, but it was a thrill for me.

The gun has been great, with no issues. Always better when your equipment cooperates.

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    200w.webp

Well how do I know what it's path is?
    I've never seen it.

I just hear something.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Stoichiometry? That was actually one of my better topics lol

11fcb1a9863d73ce271ea8d1de7c3161.jpg

That's the one. I'm not saying it was all or even mostly their fault but I have to put some of the blame on teachers who don't recognize that their way of teaching isn't working on everyone. As an example I got a C in Honors Algebra first semester so they dropped me to regular Algebra second semester which I failed spectacularly. They sent me to summer school where I had a guy who was normally the physics teacher and I aced it because he recognized when people were having issues and found a different way to explain it.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Wow, never heard of stoichiometry. I hated math but did alright. So much of what I learned was pretty much useless though and as y'all are talking about it I have no clue. I can still do some algebra but most of the higher math, has been mentally dumped.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Yeah I can't even remember how to calculate the unknown side of a triangle.

The thing that still irritates me to this day is not being allowed to take anatomy because I couldn't pass Chemistry.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Wow, never heard of stoichiometry. I hated math but did alright. So much of what I learned was pretty much useless though and as y'all are talking about it I have no clue. I can still do some algebra but most of the higher math, has been mentally dumped.

Good thing you were a trigger yanker, and not a nuke then.

t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    If anyone is interested, or knows anyone who would be, I know of a Great Pyrenees that the owners are looking to give away to a good home. He's a neutered 2yo purebred. He's a good natured knucklehead who's great with the family and grandkids. The owner's work schedules have recently changed to way longer days than before, so caging him for the day isn't how they want him to live. PM me if you might know of anyone. Thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom