Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    And the reason this doesn't make sense is that I edited my post. I originally wondered if it was possible that TV would be accused of harboring an undocumented person.

The website will email your very FIRST post. Even if you go back and edit it that email will have already gone out.

In TV case there is now proof that he may or may not be lying on those forms.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Went to three stores yesterday for odds and ends. I'm pooped. (Not hoarding trips... just to pick up dog food and some things from the 3-day sales in the Stracks and Jewel sale paper.)
    Hopefully people will get tired of shopping for stuff and the crowds will stay home where they should be hiding out. :runaway:

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    For me? Bad. Overall I liked the car, but not really driving it. It felt more like driving a SUV than a car.

It will get up and go when you push on the gas.
    This was mine
    IMG_20121126_160540.jpg

Omg that's beautiful.... What's your build? I'm 5'9 300lbs(not fat) and I fit absolutely perfect. I love it, it's so comfortable, best vehicle I've ever been in.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I need to go to a larger screen also. Do you like the 27 inch screen or wish you got a bigger screen?
    27 is plenty It takes up 3/4 of my desktop. Funny because I had the same 19" monitor for about 13-14 years, and when I got up in the middle of the night, I could sneak a look at my email or Facebook without turning any lights on and then go back to sleep. Now when I get on the computer, it's so damn bright there's no 'half asleep'. I'm awake.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Was at Sam's Club in Hobart/Merrillville around 11:00 this morning and not a lot of customers and plenty of water (2 limit) and tons of TP. Whole lot of empty shelf's.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom