• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I couldn't imagine being a civilian and being at the mercy of 2 or 3 shops to repair a vehicle.
    Agreed. I just took my truck in for a headlight - against my will, but it's under warranty so... I saw the charges, $48 labor to change a bulb and $6.50 in supplies? wtf.

Just did a major trans service on the wife's bmw for about $350 in parts would have been like $1900 at the dealer. I don't know how people can afford to own used cars if they can't work on them.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I dont think we'd wanna have a cutoff date for sponsors but could let them know after a certain date we won't be able to add them to the flyer

Happy New Year folks! I'm good to do posters , flyers, targets, etc.. again, if people want that. I could even make a fresh design, but would need to coordinate with others for approval. Would be nice to start earlier this year, and get wider distribution of posters and flyers. Also, do I recall correctly the DNR shut down registrations early on their website?

That one fellow with the DNR (I forgot his name), made it sound like he could be more helpful with poster distribution and better radio coverage, and generally better communications with INGO, so maybe you INGO reps can get with him early.

In the meantime, I'll be looking at what I did last year, to see what improvements I can make.

Steve

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    My little Russian fencer did great today. Huge national event with top college fencers, US National team members and a couple Olympic hopefuls in the event and Dasha finished 29th. 29th doesn't sound great, but there were 160 who made the event, and hundreds more who tried but didn't even qualify to attend. So it's a big deal to get to this event and anyone who finishes in the TOP 64 is pretty much a prime recruit for college teams. Dasha is one of a handful of high school kids to make the Top 32. She was approached by more college coaches today!!!

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    My little Russian fencer did great today. Huge national event with top college fencers, US National team members and a couple Olympic hopefuls in the event and Dasha finished 29th. 29th doesn't sound great, but there were 160 who made the event, and hundreds more who tried but didn't even qualify to attend. So it's a big deal to get to this event and anyone who finishes in the TOP 64 is pretty much a prime recruit for college teams. Dasha is one of a handful of high school kids to make the Top 32. She was approached by more college coaches today!!!

Good job

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I anticipate the drywall guys have two more days of mudding and sanding to go in the basement. I have to keep reminding myself of where I would be in this project, let alone getting hurt in that wreck. I forgot how much it sucks to live in a construction zone.
    Now that the holiday travels are over, I can focus on my health through appointments. I'm really finding out I can't bounce back the way I used too.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I anticipate the drywall guys have two more days of mudding and sanding to go in the basement. I have to keep reminding myself of where I would be in this project, let alone getting hurt in that wreck. I forgot how much it sucks to live in a construction zone.
    Now that the holiday travels are over, I can focus on my health through appointments. I'm really finding out I can't bounce back the way I used too.
    Back to the salt mine for you after the long holiday vacation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom